HIPAA violations are becoming more common around the nation. To find the source of the problem you have to "follow the money."
When it comes to the causes of data breaches in health care, don't forget human goof-ups.
Cybercriminals were out in full force over the Independence Day weekend, launching attacks on some of the world's most popular online destinations: YouTube and iTunes.
After a prolonged beta period, Mozilla has officially released its new version of Firefox.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Contents of Calyx National Security Letter revealed
- Supreme Court hears first appeals case for exec convicted under CFAA
- Black SEO offered to cyber-criminals
- FBI investigates Russian hacker that stole billions of login credentials
- 5M affected in VTech breach; security concerns raised with popular holiday items