HIPAA violations are becoming more common around the nation. To find the source of the problem you have to "follow the money."
When it comes to the causes of data breaches in health care, don't forget human goof-ups.
Cybercriminals were out in full force over the Independence Day weekend, launching attacks on some of the world's most popular online destinations: YouTube and iTunes.
After a prolonged beta period, Mozilla has officially released its new version of Firefox.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Study: Open Source Software use increasing in enterprises but without vulnerability monitoring
- RSA 2015: Tension continues to grow between govt, cryptographers
- 'Aaron's Law' returns to Congress
- Data at risk for 9,000 individuals following unauthorized access to SRI Inc. website
- CozyDuke APT group believed to have targeted White House and State Department
- Study: Conficker declared top threat of 2014, but N. America targeted mainly by AnglerEK
- RSA 2015: Straight talk about encryption, bulk surveillance and IoT
- RSA 2015: In the healthcare industry, security must innovate with business
- RSA 2015: Unintended use of aircraft systems next challenge for counterterrorism community
- RSA 2015: Bug hunting and responsible vulnerability disclosure