HIPAA violations are becoming more common around the nation. To find the source of the problem you have to "follow the money."
When it comes to the causes of data breaches in health care, don't forget human goof-ups.
Cybercriminals were out in full force over the Independence Day weekend, launching attacks on some of the world's most popular online destinations: YouTube and iTunes.
After a prolonged beta period, Mozilla has officially released its new version of Firefox.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Free security tools help detect Hacking Team malware
- Zero-day in Fiat Chrysler feature allows remote control of vehicles
- Fake games in Google Play redirect Android users to porn sites
- All smartwatches are vulnerable to attack, finds study
- Survey: Black Hat 2015 attendees most concerned about targeted attacks
- 'GSMem' malware designed to infiltrate air-gapped computers, steal data
- Critical Android bugs can be exploited via MMS, 950M users affected
- Breach affects 3,000 clients enrolled in Georgia state program
- Top of the app charts - Shuabang: automated malware made in China
- Federal appeals court rules no expectation of privacy for preventable 'butt dials'