HIPAA violations are becoming more common around the nation. To find the source of the problem you have to "follow the money."
When it comes to the causes of data breaches in health care, don't forget human goof-ups.
Cybercriminals were out in full force over the Independence Day weekend, launching attacks on some of the world's most popular online destinations: YouTube and iTunes.
After a prolonged beta period, Mozilla has officially released its new version of Firefox.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Skype targeted by T9000 backdoor trojan
- CISO salaries and demand for cyber-skills skyrockets, surprising no-one
- Student SSNs exposed in University of Central Florida breach
- Malwarebytes says sorry for multiple AV bugs, still unpatched
- Ransomware and POS attackers to zero in on small businesses, retailers