Phone Hacking News, Articles and Updates
International hackers search for phone lines with unsecured voicemail ports, and then harness those lines to handle their customers' calls.
Filipino authorities said they have arrested members of a terrorist-funded racket that was responsible for hacking telephone networks of telecommunications firms.
Attackers attempted to use automated technologies to link AT&T telephone numbers with online accounts.
U.S. Senator Barbara Boxer is urging telecommunications companies Sprint and T-Mobile to improve voicemail security in light of the ongoing U.K. scandal accusing Rupert Murdoch's media empire of phone hacking.
A security and privacy expert explains how cracking voicemails takes little skill.
SC Magazine Articles
- Some U.S. Bancorp workers' W-2 info exposed in ADP data breach
- Spearphishing attack nets $495K from investment firm
- Updated: Gmail, Yahoo email credentials among millions found on the dark web
- Report: Ransomware feeds off poor endpoint security
- Organizations need formal vendor risk management programs, study