Developers can now turn to third-party platforms to meet their credential management needs, says Michael Ginsberg, CEO, Echoworx.
Certificate authority GlobalSign has discovered that the web server hosting its site was compromised by hackers .
IT security professionals might think of auditing as a pain, but some are actually cheating to get audits passed, according to a study released Wednesday.
Battling lagging sales, authentication provider Entrust has been bought out by a private equity firm.
Banks must encourage customers to use online facilities and to protect existing internet customers from fraud.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Chinese govt. complied with U.S. request to arrest hackers
- Obama administration will not push for legislation requiring mandatory encryption
- Data Security in the 21st Century: Understanding what data to protect
- Consumers need to up password security: Darren Guccione of Keeper Security
- U.S. authorities identify Chinese companies that benefited from military cybertheft