Developers can now turn to third-party platforms to meet their credential management needs, says Michael Ginsberg, CEO, Echoworx.
Certificate authority GlobalSign has discovered that the web server hosting its site was compromised by hackers .
IT security professionals might think of auditing as a pain, but some are actually cheating to get audits passed, according to a study released Wednesday.
Battling lagging sales, authentication provider Entrust has been bought out by a private equity firm.
Banks must encourage customers to use online facilities and to protect existing internet customers from fraud.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Walmart partnered with Lockheed Martin, FBI for employee surveillance
- Tech support scams join forces with Nuclear EKs to distribute ransomware
- Aramada Collective demands ransom to stop DDoS attacks on Greek banks
- Google, tech groups oppose SEC's request for exemption from email privacy bill
- Contents of Calyx National Security Letter revealed