Developers can now turn to third-party platforms to meet their credential management needs, says Michael Ginsberg, CEO, Echoworx.
Certificate authority GlobalSign has discovered that the web server hosting its site was compromised by hackers .
IT security professionals might think of auditing as a pain, but some are actually cheating to get audits passed, according to a study released Wednesday.
Battling lagging sales, authentication provider Entrust has been bought out by a private equity firm.
Banks must encourage customers to use online facilities and to protect existing internet customers from fraud.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Skype targeted by T9000 backdoor trojan
- CISO salaries and demand for cyber-skills skyrockets, surprising no-one
- Student SSNs exposed in University of Central Florida breach
- Malwarebytes says sorry for multiple AV bugs, still unpatched
- Ransomware and POS attackers to zero in on small businesses, retailers
- Hearthstone gamers who download cheats may be cursed with malware
- Cryptowall has been a cash bonanza for criminals, failure for cops
- IRS hackers try to use stolen SSNs to generate E-file PINs
- Report: Pros urged to roll out IT projects before they are security-ready
- Security issues plague web dating software