PKI News, Articles and Updates
Developers can now turn to third-party platforms to meet their credential management needs, says Michael Ginsberg, CEO, Echoworx.
Certificate authority GlobalSign has discovered that the web server hosting its site was compromised by hackers .
IT security professionals might think of auditing as a pain, but some are actually cheating to get audits passed, according to a study released Wednesday.
Battling lagging sales, authentication provider Entrust has been bought out by a private equity firm.
Banks must encourage customers to use online facilities and to protect existing internet customers from fraud.
SC Magazine Articles
- Industry pros react to Cisco, Fortinet advisories after possible Snowden NSA leak
- USAA members hit with multiple phishing attacks
- WikiLeaks postings of Turkish emails included active links to malware
- U.S. government extends offer to protect states from electoral cyberthreats
- Trust exercise: Symantec's new website security expert is reaching out to hacker community
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- CEO sacked after aircraft company grounded by whaling attack
- Microsoft warns of new, self-propagating ransomware in the wild
- Wendy's POS breach 'considerably' bigger than first thought