Developers can now turn to third-party platforms to meet their credential management needs, says Michael Ginsberg, CEO, Echoworx.
Certificate authority GlobalSign has discovered that the web server hosting its site was compromised by hackers .
IT security professionals might think of auditing as a pain, but some are actually cheating to get audits passed, according to a study released Wednesday.
Battling lagging sales, authentication provider Entrust has been bought out by a private equity firm.
Banks must encourage customers to use online facilities and to protect existing internet customers from fraud.
SC Magazine Articles
- PCI DSS version 3.2 release extends multifactor authentication requirement
- Over 7M Minecraft mobile credentials exposed after Lifeboat data breach
- New site on dark web offering one-stop ransom services
- Pwnedlist vulnerability exposed 866M accounts
- Turkish fascists claim responsibility for Qatar bank data breach
- DōTERRA breach exposes customer info; including SS, DOB, and addresses
- Federal court bucks trend, rules general liability insurance covers data breach
- The anatomy of a spearphishing scam, or how to steal $100M with a fake email
- Report: Ransomware feeds off poor endpoint security
- Pros examine Mossack Fonseca breach: WordPress plugin, Drupal likely suspects