The body that manages debit and credit card security standards on Wednesday released best practices for retailers wishing to accept payments via mobile devices.
Over the past few years, adoption of and compliance with PCI standards has made it more challenging for criminals to steal large volumes of credit card data.
The PCI Security Standards Council is planning to soon launch a program where one can certify their expertise in preparing their organizations for PCI assessments.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Skype targeted by T9000 backdoor trojan
- CISO salaries and demand for cyber-skills skyrockets, surprising no-one
- Student SSNs exposed in University of Central Florida breach
- Malwarebytes says sorry for multiple AV bugs, still unpatched
- Ransomware and POS attackers to zero in on small businesses, retailers