Point-to-Point Encryption News, Articles and Updates
The body that manages debit and credit card security standards on Wednesday released best practices for retailers wishing to accept payments via mobile devices.
Over the past few years, adoption of and compliance with PCI standards has made it more challenging for criminals to steal large volumes of credit card data.
The PCI Security Standards Council is planning to soon launch a program where one can certify their expertise in preparing their organizations for PCI assessments.
SC Magazine Articles
- USAA members hit with multiple phishing attacks
- Industry pros react to Cisco, Fortinet advisories after possible Snowden NSA leak
- Trust exercise: Symantec's new website security expert is reaching out to hacker community
- Three zero-days found in iOS, Apple suggests users update their iPhone
- Two-thirds of IT security pros surveyed expect a breach to hit their company, report
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- Wendy's POS breach 'considerably' bigger than first thought
- No hacking required: Israeli researchers show how to steal data through PC components
- Don't connect your charging cell to a computer or you may get hacked!