The body that manages debit and credit card security standards on Wednesday released best practices for retailers wishing to accept payments via mobile devices.
Over the past few years, adoption of and compliance with PCI standards has made it more challenging for criminals to steal large volumes of credit card data.
The PCI Security Standards Council is planning to soon launch a program where one can certify their expertise in preparing their organizations for PCI assessments.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Anonymous hacks, 'Rickrolls' ISIS
- IBM, Oracle, Cisco certification manager breached, info accessed
- Hilton Worldwide confirms malware on POS targeted payment card info
- Algebraic Eraser, the algorithm running the 'Internet of Things' is broken...again
- Sony hackers remained hidden for months due to a new toolset: Damballa