The body that manages debit and credit card security standards on Wednesday released best practices for retailers wishing to accept payments via mobile devices.
Over the past few years, adoption of and compliance with PCI standards has made it more challenging for criminals to steal large volumes of credit card data.
The PCI Security Standards Council is planning to soon launch a program where one can certify their expertise in preparing their organizations for PCI assessments.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- UK hacker Lauri Love fights extradition to US
- Microsoft fixes critical IE vulnerabilities, other bugs on Patch Tuesday
- Email incident affects 9,400 Schwab Retirement Plan Services participants
- Fraudsters exploit weak SSL certificate security to set up hundreds of phishing sites
- European aviation body warns of cyber-attack risk against aircraft