The body that manages debit and credit card security standards on Wednesday released best practices for retailers wishing to accept payments via mobile devices.
Over the past few years, adoption of and compliance with PCI standards has made it more challenging for criminals to steal large volumes of credit card data.
The PCI Security Standards Council is planning to soon launch a program where one can certify their expertise in preparing their organizations for PCI assessments.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- 'Sexy Girls' wallpaper app in Google Play store accessed account info
- Albany health system notifies more than 5,000 patients of data breach
- Could the Sony breach have been prevented?
- Proposed CFAA revisions agitate IT security community
- CTB-Locker ransomware variant being distributed in spam campaign