Policy Management/Enforcement Reviews
WHAT: Tufin Orchestration Suite is a tool that decidedly is on the technical side of GRC management.
PRICE: Starts at $33,150 with appliance and standard.
VENDOR: Trusted Integration
WHAT: TrustedAgent GRC describes itself as a “boutique solution for the highly-regulated commercial enterprises and federal government organizations.” It is risk-focused and decidedly a traditional GRC approach.
PRICE: Cloud-based subscription starts at $5,290 first year for up to three users and $11,500 for on-premise software, unlimited users.
WHAT: Tripwire Enterprise is a security configuration and change management tool.
PRICE: Starts at $599 plus devices monitored, which can add from $19 to $895 depending on the type and quantity of devices being monitored.
WHAT: The Network Configuration Manager takes everything that SolarWinds does well and wraps it in a cloak of GRC functionality.
PRICE: Basic: $2,845.
VENDOR: Skybox Security
WHAT: Skybox Enterprise Suite is strongly focused on the risk part of GRC.
WHAT: Rsam GRC Platform is a venerable product that, arguably, helped define GRC long before we called it GRC.
PRICE: $20k annual subscription or $50k perpetual license.
VENDOR: RSA, the security division of EMC
WHAT: The RSA Archer GRC is a platform that integrates with a number of modules such as policy management, vulnerability risk management and content library.
PRICE: Starts at about $55,000 depending on configuration.
WHAT: This is a traditional approach to GRC with the added benefit of being able to consume vulnerability data from third-party scanners.
PRICE: Starts at $18,750 per year SaaS.
WHAT: This is a modular application delivered as SaaS or on-premise.
PRICE: Ranging from $200-$2,500 per user per app, based on user type. Includes license and support. Discounts given based on volume.
WHAT: FireMon Security Intelligence Platform is focused on monitoring and managing firewalls.
PRICE: One-time startup cost of $10,000 plus cost per device.
SC Magazine Articles
- WhatsApp in the spotlight after Turkey publishes messages of coup officers
- Trump's Russian interests and Guccifer 2.0
- Russian hackers take the stage at DNC convention
- Proliferation of hacker culture helped keep Anonymous from being branded terrorist org
- 2.3 million 'Warframe,' 'Clash of Kings' accounts compromised
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- CEO sacked after aircraft company grounded by whaling attack
- Some U.S. Bancorp workers' W-2 info exposed in ADP data breach
- Microsoft warns of new, self-propagating ransomware in the wild