WHAT: Application Control from Viewfinity offers full-scale application policy that can be deployed right from a group policy within Active Directory.
PRICE: Starting at $50 per endpoint and $225 per server.
WHAT: Another year and another version of Tufin. This year, users will notice that it is sporting a new name. It is now called the Tufin Orchestration Suite. Along with the new name there are some great new features, but more on that shortly. First, for those who are not familiar with the Tufin appliance here is a rundown.
WHAT: Tripwire Enterprise is a full-scale configuration management product that allows administrators to create master “known and trusted” configuration states for many types of systems and devices on the network.
PRICE: Starting at $12,000.
WHAT: Nipper Studio from Titania is a newcomer this year to our policy management review. This product offers full auditing of network devices, such as firewalls, routers and switches.
PRICE: Ranges from $40 per device to $8.50 per device based on volume.
WHAT: Network Configuration Manager from SolarWinds is a powerful tool for managing policy compliance across many network devices including routers, switches and firewalls.
VENDOR: Trusted Integration
WHAT: TrustedAgent GRC v5.0.4 is an IT risk and governance tool modeled after the NIST 800-37 risk management framework – with two added steps that include define, categorize, plan, implement, assess, manage, authorize and monitor.
PRICE: TrustedAgent offers two forms of pricing: Perpetual license: Typical, small on-premise deployment does not exceed $23,000. Medium to larger organization perpetual license starts at $37,500. Annual maintenance is 25 percent of the software licensing cost. The customer is responsible for the provisioning of required hardware and operating systems for the servers running the TrustedAgent application. Subscription as cloud-based service (SaaS): Initial subscription starts at $4,600 per year for 5
VENDOR: Skybox Security
WHAT: Skybox Risk Control is part of Skybox View, a complete portfolio of proactive security risk management solutions that automatically find, prioritize risks and drive remediation in a large or complex network before an adverse event occurs.
WHAT: Rsam GRC v8.2 is a platform for risk management and security risk intelligence enabling organizations to perform risk assessments, manage compliance, threats and vulnerabilities, policies, remediation activities, issues, incidents and more.
PRICE: $20k annual subscription or $50k perpetual license.
VENDOR: RSA Archer
WHAT: RSA Archer GRC Platform 5.4 SP1 provides an organization with a consolidated view of its risk.
PRICE: A mid-range configuration starts at approximately $55,000 a solution. Subscription-based pricing model with tiered pricing for all solutions, with the option of term or perpetual licensing. The base platform is included within the solution price.
PRICE: Starting at $20 per endpoint per year.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Long list of devices believed to be affected by NetUSB vulnerability
- Website observed serving 83 executable files, more than 50 percent malware
- Scammers target oil companies with sneaky attack
- CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield breached, more than one million individuals notified
- TeslaCrypt used to extort over $76K in recent months
- Hackers exploit Starbucks auto-reload feature to steal from customers
- Study: Nearly all SAP systems remain unpatched and vulnerable to attacks
- Former Nuclear Regulatory Commission employee arrested for alleged spear phishing campaign
- Millions of WordPress websites vulnerable to XSS bug
- FireEye first cybersecurity firm awarded DHS SAFETY Act certification
- Thousands of Bellevue Hospital Center patients notified of data breach
- Study: 86 percent of websites contain at least one 'serious' vulnerability
- Investigation ongoing in reported multimillion member Adult FriendFinder breach
- Report: $19M breach settlement between MasterCard, Target terminated
- FTC gives thumbs up to companies that cooperate during breach probes