Policy News, Articles and Updates
Last month, President Obama signed the "secret" measure, called the "Presidential Policy Directive 20," which will allow the military to more aggressively fight cyber threats.
Most BYOD discussions focus on technical issues, such as how to identify offending devices, how to keep them off the network, or how to limit the types of devices. But nobody is talking about the human element.
You can protect your brand's online reputation, says ZeroSpam's David Poellhuber.
The increasing connectedness of infrastructure increases the cascading effect an attack can have on other infrastructure sectors and capabilities.
An international confederation of security groups is calling for more cooperation, openness and transparency in government implementations of cyber security.
Risk is a multilayered function derived from threat, vulnerability and impact.
Application control is now an absolute necessity in a comprehensive security policy because threats have evolved.
Internet security vaulted into the spotlight as an early focal point for Prime Minister Stephen Harper's new government, on both the domestic and international fronts
SC Magazine Articles
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas hit with POS breach
- X-ray and MRI machines among devices used as springboards for data breach attacks
- Brexit shakeup: How will the U.K.'s exit from the EU affect the technology sector?
- Hacker purportedly selling over 650,000 stolen medical records on dark web marketplace
- Patchwork cyberespionage campaign branches out to strike businesses
- Proliferation of hacker culture helped keep Anonymous from being branded terrorist org
- SC wins three top national honors from ASBPE
- Fake Tinder sites lure users to give up financial info
- Pornhub subscriber info exposed, but relax, it was a bug bounty exploit