Policy News, Articles and Updates
Last month, President Obama signed the "secret" measure, called the "Presidential Policy Directive 20," which will allow the military to more aggressively fight cyber threats.
Most BYOD discussions focus on technical issues, such as how to identify offending devices, how to keep them off the network, or how to limit the types of devices. But nobody is talking about the human element.
You can protect your brand's online reputation, says ZeroSpam's David Poellhuber.
The increasing connectedness of infrastructure increases the cascading effect an attack can have on other infrastructure sectors and capabilities.
An international confederation of security groups is calling for more cooperation, openness and transparency in government implementations of cyber security.
Risk is a multilayered function derived from threat, vulnerability and impact.
Application control is now an absolute necessity in a comprehensive security policy because threats have evolved.
Internet security vaulted into the spotlight as an early focal point for Prime Minister Stephen Harper's new government, on both the domestic and international fronts
SC Magazine Articles
- USAA members hit with multiple phishing attacks
- Industry pros react to Cisco, Fortinet advisories after possible Snowden NSA leak
- Trust exercise: Symantec's new website security expert is reaching out to hacker community
- U.S. government extends offer to protect states from electoral cyberthreats
- Cisco shedding 7% of its workforce
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- CEO sacked after aircraft company grounded by whaling attack
- Microsoft warns of new, self-propagating ransomware in the wild
- Wendy's POS breach 'considerably' bigger than first thought
- The media becomes the story as hackers focus efforts on news organizations
- Researchers quell Wildfire ransomware with decryption key
- M&A deals bring added cybersecurity risks
- Twitoor first Android malware known to leverage Twitter for command and control
- Juniper confirms leaked "NSA exploits" affect its firewalls, no patch released yet