Last month, President Obama signed the "secret" measure, called the "Presidential Policy Directive 20," which will allow the military to more aggressively fight cyber threats.
Most BYOD discussions focus on technical issues, such as how to identify offending devices, how to keep them off the network, or how to limit the types of devices. But nobody is talking about the human element.
You can protect your brand's online reputation, says ZeroSpam's David Poellhuber.
The increasing connectedness of infrastructure increases the cascading effect an attack can have on other infrastructure sectors and capabilities.
An international confederation of security groups is calling for more cooperation, openness and transparency in government implementations of cyber security.
Risk is a multilayered function derived from threat, vulnerability and impact.
Application control is now an absolute necessity in a comprehensive security policy because threats have evolved.
Internet security vaulted into the spotlight as an early focal point for Prime Minister Stephen Harper's new government, on both the domestic and international fronts
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Report indicates Uber looking into Lyft employee as possible culprite in data breach
- IP Expo Europe: Smart equals exploitable, and VW is a threat actor
- Representatives pen letter asking for OPM to stop housing security clearance info
- Senators demand answers on data breach from T-Mobile and Experian
- IP Expo Europe: The Internet of Identities can help manage myriad IoT devices