Privacy Impact Assessments
Federal agencies tasked with Americans' safety can find other ways to fulfill their duties without stomping all over the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights.
A Q&A with Privacy Commissioner Jennifer Stoddart covering social media, smartphones, educating the public and much more.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Report indicates Uber looking into Lyft employee as possible culprite in data breach
- IP Expo Europe: Smart equals exploitable, and VW is a threat actor
- Representatives pen letter asking for OPM to stop housing security clearance info
- Senators demand answers on data breach from T-Mobile and Experian
- IP Expo Europe: The Internet of Identities can help manage myriad IoT devices