Privacy Impact Assessments
Federal agencies tasked with Americans' safety can find other ways to fulfill their duties without stomping all over the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights.
A Q&A with Privacy Commissioner Jennifer Stoddart covering social media, smartphones, educating the public and much more.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Skype targeted by T9000 backdoor trojan
- CISO salaries and demand for cyber-skills skyrockets, surprising no-one
- Student SSNs exposed in University of Central Florida breach
- Malwarebytes says sorry for multiple AV bugs, still unpatched
- Ransomware and POS attackers to zero in on small businesses, retailers