Public Safety Canada
Public Safety Canada and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security launched an action plan last month to back up a February 2011 border security partnership.
The Canadian government has unlocked $155 million in funding to bolster cyber security, just as the Auditor General issued a negative report.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- John McAfee points to lone woman as Ashley Madison attacker while company offers reward
- Zero-Day, Angler kit exploits help drive up malvertising by 325%
- Judge grants father in custody case access to ex-wife's Facebook profile
- IBM: Corporations could be the next target for ransomware attacks
- Class action complaint filed against IRS over data breach