Researchers have revealed a new type of spam campaign that appears to be a test run to find out how mobile users will respond to social engineering attempts on their smartphones and tablets.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Anonymous hacks, 'Rickrolls' ISIS
- IBM, Oracle, Cisco certification manager breached, info accessed
- Hilton Worldwide confirms malware on POS targeted payment card info
- Algebraic Eraser, the algorithm running the 'Internet of Things' is broken...again
- Sony hackers remained hidden for months due to a new toolset: Damballa