VENDOR: Network Critical
PRICE: CC1020 CriticalConneX Chassis $2,995 (+); CriticalTAP Module Starting at $1,995.
VENDOR: Route1 Inc
PRICE: $160, includes a cryptographic smartcard, plys 30-days free access to TruOFFICE. Volume pricing is avaulable. Subscription to TruOFFICE is $20 a month
VENDOR: Computer Associates International Inc.
PRICE: $60 (per user)
VENDOR: Tridia Corporation
VENDOR: Raritan Computer Inc.
PRICE: $14.95 per month
VENDOR: Famatech LLC
PRICE: $35 per license
VENDOR: American Megatrends, Inc.
VENDOR: Symantec Corporation
PRICE: $1,920 (ten licenses)
VENDOR: Boingo Wireless
PRICE: $7.95 per 24-hour session
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Long list of devices believed to be affected by NetUSB vulnerability
- Scammers target oil companies with sneaky attack
- CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield breached, more than one million individuals notified
- Study: Employees acknowledge risky security behavior, continue to engage in it
- Hack of airplane systems described in FBI docs raises security questions
- Hackers exploit Starbucks auto-reload feature to steal from customers
- Study: Nearly all SAP systems remain unpatched and vulnerable to attacks
- Former Nuclear Regulatory Commission employee arrested for alleged spear phishing campaign
- Millions of WordPress websites vulnerable to XSS bug
- FireEye first cybersecurity firm awarded DHS SAFETY Act certification
- Thousands of Bellevue Hospital Center patients notified of data breach
- Study: 86 percent of websites contain at least one 'serious' vulnerability
- Investigation ongoing in reported multimillion member Adult FriendFinder breach
- Report: $19M breach settlement between MasterCard, Target terminated
- FTC gives thumbs up to companies that cooperate during breach probes