IT Security Ebooks
In this new ebook we speak with a range of experts to glean their insights on the technologies and strategies they are putting in place to guard their treasure troves and prevent both insider incidents and attacks from the outside.
We explore the landscape today with which security teams must contend and compile a number of best practices and strategies you can apply to protect your company.
Road Warrior Spotlight
What can road warriors do to better protect their employer's data (as well as their own personal information)? For this latest Spotlight we spoke with a number of industry experts to gain their first-hand knowledge of best practices, tools and strategies that, if implemented, could greatly improve the security of digital transmissions - be it via email, dropping files onto a shared cloud server, mobile phone call or videoconference.
Some of the top professionals in the information security industry gathered in Chicago for the highly anticipated SC Congress event. ...
The United States Postal Service (USPS) announced that its employees' information was compromised in a recent data breach, and Microsoft ...
A Canada-based telecommunications company released its first transparency report, which divulged that the company had received 103,000 requests in 2013 ...
Researchers discovered a new Backoff variant this week. Also, more details came out about the APT group The Sandworm Team. ...
When a care provider supplied laptops to its roving employees, it added a security solution to enable efficient collaboration. Greg Masters reports.
Needing more than signature-based remedies, First Financial Bank found a way to close the gap between what exists and what's possible. Greg Masters reports.
Off the field, demand for bandwidth and protection from network threats set the ball in motion for the Denver Broncos. Greg Masters reports.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Operators disable firewall features to increase network performance, survey finds
- Fake Dropbox login page nabs credentials, is hosted on Dropbox
- Waste no time patching Windows Schannel, OLE bugs, experts warn
- Study: 68 percent of healthcare breaches caused by loss or theft of devices, files
- Spin.com redirects to Rig Exploit Kit, infects users with malware, Symantec observes
- Citadel variant targets master passwords, authentication solutions
- USPS draws ire of Congress over data breach response
- Buffer overflow vulnerabilities identified in Hikvision DVR devices
- Android malware 'NotCompatible' evolves, spawns resilient botnet
- Vulnerabilities identified in three Advantech products