IT Security Ebooks
While a return to a pre-APT Eden may be both unlikely and perhaps impossible, as this new ebook finds there are things that organizations and the industry as a whole can do to rebuild a more generally trustworthy environment.
The consensus of the experts we spoke with is that the continual deluge of high-profile cyber attacks during the past year reinforces the need for organizations to be cognizant of risks under their roofs.
Road Warrior Spotlight
What can road warriors do to better protect their employer's data (as well as their own personal information)? For this latest Spotlight we spoke with a number of industry experts to gain their first-hand knowledge of best practices, tools and strategies that, if implemented, could greatly improve the security of digital transmissions - be it via email, dropping files onto a shared cloud server, mobile phone call or videoconference.
Queens College found a solution to monitor activity and manage devices on its network, reports Greg Masters.
A Chicago-area high school found a solution to broaden its internet pipeline and maintain compliance, reports Greg Masters.
To avoid damage from staff using social media, a radio network made certain its cloud was defended. Greg Masters reports.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Study: Open Source Software use increasing in enterprises but without vulnerability monitoring
- RSA Conference 2015: Prepare for the IoT before it's too late, Sorebo warns
- 'Aaron's Law' returns to Congress
- RSA 2015: Tension continues to grow between govt, cryptographers
- Data at risk for 9,000 individuals following unauthorized access to SRI Inc. website
- Study: Conficker declared top threat of 2014, but N. America targeted mainly by AnglerEK
- RSA 2015: Straight talk about encryption, bulk surveillance and IoT
- RSA 2015: In the healthcare industry, security must innovate with business
- RSA 2015: Unintended use of aircraft systems next challenge for counterterrorism community
- RSA 2015: Bug hunting and responsible vulnerability disclosure