IT Security Ebooks
While a return to a pre-APT Eden may be both unlikely and perhaps impossible, as this new ebook finds there are things that organizations and the industry as a whole can do to rebuild a more generally trustworthy environment.
The consensus of the experts we spoke with is that the continual deluge of high-profile cyber attacks during the past year reinforces the need for organizations to be cognizant of risks under their roofs.
Road Warrior Spotlight
What can road warriors do to better protect their employer's data (as well as their own personal information)? For this latest Spotlight we spoke with a number of industry experts to gain their first-hand knowledge of best practices, tools and strategies that, if implemented, could greatly improve the security of digital transmissions - be it via email, dropping files onto a shared cloud server, mobile phone call or videoconference.
There were 3,085,334 attacks in the United States last month, primarily originating from Seattle; Columbus, Ohio; New Providence, N.J.; Boston; ...
Check out some of the photos from a night that featured some of the most notable names in the security ...
Biopharma companies need a secure digital signing infrastructure. SureClinical found an answer for them, reports Greg Masters.
Queens College found a solution to monitor activity and manage devices on its network, reports Greg Masters.
A Chicago-area high school found a solution to broaden its internet pipeline and maintain compliance, reports Greg Masters.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Long list of devices believed to be affected by NetUSB vulnerability
- CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield breached, more than one million individuals notified
- Study: 86 percent of websites contain at least one 'serious' vulnerability
- Study: Employees acknowledge risky security behavior, continue to engage in it
- Report: $19M breach settlement between MasterCard, Target terminated
- Hackers exploit Starbucks auto-reload feature to steal from customers
- Study: Nearly all SAP systems remain unpatched and vulnerable to attacks
- Former Nuclear Regulatory Commission employee arrested for alleged spear phishing campaign
- Millions of WordPress websites vulnerable to XSS bug
- FireEye first cybersecurity firm awarded DHS SAFETY Act certification
- Senate fails to pass USA Freedom Act; McConnell moves for revote of Patriot Act extension
- Android ransomware distributed to English speakers in spam campaign
- Site operator sentenced to 13 months for facilitating prostitution
- ISA presses for data to shape cyber security policy, encourages use of NIST framework
- Former Jacobi Medical Center employee improperly emails patient data