This product is the poster child for next-generation anti-malware.
The Swiss Army knife of endpoint security.
ESET Endpoint Security is one of the products that does a lot of different functions.
EnCase Endpoint Security really has two parts: Threat Detection and Incident Response.
Advanced Endpoint Protection (AEP) is a very competent anti-malware tool that really focuses on the task at hand: protecting the endpoint from malware threats.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Women in IT Security: 10 Power Players
- Report: Phishing costs average organization $3.7 million per year
- Scanner identifies thousands of malicious Android apps on Google Play, other markets
- Women in IT Security: Women of influence
- DARPA seeks to develop program that drastically improves DDoS defense
- DOJ issues new 'stingray' policies and begins requiring a warrant
- Outdated websites deliver TeslaCrypt via Neutrino Exploit Kit: Heimdal
- Scammers and schemers look to cash in on Ashley Madison breach
- ACLU asks DOJ to withhold funds for LAPD body cams
- A question of balance between security solutions and the people who use it