Centralizes and de-duplicates security tools, such as anti-malware, in a virtual environment.
Automatically and continuously discovers all assets in the virtual infrastructure, allows the grouping of these assets into logical Catbird Trust Zones.
Virtual system security, specifically for Hyper-V environments.
Cloud security automation through encryption.
Behavior-based machine learning and predictive analytics.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Free security tools help detect Hacking Team malware
- Zero-day in Fiat Chrysler feature allows remote control of vehicles
- All smartwatches are vulnerable to attack, finds study
- 'GSMem' malware designed to infiltrate air-gapped computers, steal data
- Fake games in Google Play redirect Android users to porn sites
- Researcher finds several vulnerabilities in PHP File Manager
- Survey: Nearly all Americans support and want retaliation for cyberattacks
- 'Black Vine' group breached Anthem, leveraged zero-day bugs in various campaigns
- Data on 5,300 Healthfirst members caught up in fraud scheme
- Apple App Store and iTunes buyers hit by zero-day