The AlienVault Unified Security Management platform is one of the most unique products we have ever had the pleasure of reviewing.
Check Point Software 1180 Next Generation Threat Prevention Appliance (NGTP) is a unified threat management (UTM) firewall, router, gateway and wireless access point.
The CorreLog SIEM Correlation Server is a flexible solution to strengthening security on a network.
Cyberoam CR1000iNG-XP is a next-generation firewall appliance that includes VPN, email, anti-virus, HTTP and HTTPS and FTP anti-virus, anti-spam and IPS with custom signatures inside the modular appliance.
The Dell SonicWALL NSA 3600, along with its TotalSecure license bundle, is the company’s offering for the UTM gateway and next-generation firewall market.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Long list of devices believed to be affected by NetUSB vulnerability
- Website observed serving 83 executable files, more than 50 percent malware
- Scammers target oil companies with sneaky attack
- CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield breached, more than one million individuals notified
- TeslaCrypt used to extort over $76K in recent months
- Hackers exploit Starbucks auto-reload feature to steal from customers
- Study: Nearly all SAP systems remain unpatched and vulnerable to attacks
- Former Nuclear Regulatory Commission employee arrested for alleged spear phishing campaign
- Millions of WordPress websites vulnerable to XSS bug
- FireEye first cybersecurity firm awarded DHS SAFETY Act certification
- Thousands of Bellevue Hospital Center patients notified of data breach
- Study: 86 percent of websites contain at least one 'serious' vulnerability
- Investigation ongoing in reported multimillion member Adult FriendFinder breach
- Report: $19M breach settlement between MasterCard, Target terminated
- FTC gives thumbs up to companies that cooperate during breach probes