STREAM is an integrated risk management tool delivered as a software product consisting of a database server, an application server and a client component.
This is a hybrid application. It has many of the aspects of a traditional GRC platform and many of the technology-centric attributes. But, for all of that, it is biased toward risk management, albeit with many other GRC trappings.
This is a very specialized product. Its premise – and a good one it is – is that the firewall(s) manage the risk in any system.
This is an interesting product. It focuses on taking GRC into an IT environment and aligning it with business priorities to manage security and compliance.
FireMon Security Intelligence Platform is focused on monitoring and managing firewalls.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- RSA: Cyber-security industry is "fundamentally broken", says Amit Yoran
- DOD contractors pay $13 million fine for hiring Russian programmers
- Top Priority: Federal Government must get cybersecurity right
- Cyber and real war come together in the Ukraine
- Version 4.0 of ransomware Cryptowall released, now encrypts file names