Centralizes and de-duplicates security tools, such as anti-malware, in a virtual environment.
Automatically and continuously discovers all assets in the virtual infrastructure, allows the grouping of these assets into logical Catbird Trust Zones.
Virtual system security, specifically for Hyper-V environments.
Cloud security automation through encryption.
Behavior-based machine learning and predictive analytics.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- 'MEDJACK' tactic allows cyber criminals to enter healthcare networks undetected
- Samsung devices, including Galaxy S6, vulnerable to remote code execution
- Dridex banking malware spreading through new spam campaign
- Study: Organizations taking months to remediate vulnerabilities
- U.S., China agree to cybersecurity code of conduct
- Former Georgia-Pacific sysadmin charged with damaging protected computers
- Harvard University announces network intrusion, possible data exposure
- Saboteurs leverage RIPv1 for DDoS reflection attacks
- More than 440K new Android malware strains found in Q1, study finds
- Apple releases OS X 10.10.4 and iOS 8.4, numerous bugs addressed