Centralizes and de-duplicates security tools, such as anti-malware, in a virtual environment.
Automatically and continuously discovers all assets in the virtual infrastructure, allows the grouping of these assets into logical Catbird Trust Zones.
Virtual system security, specifically for Hyper-V environments.
Cloud security automation through encryption.
Behavior-based machine learning and predictive analytics.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Free security tools help detect Hacking Team malware
- Zero-day in Fiat Chrysler feature allows remote control of vehicles
- Fake games in Google Play redirect Android users to porn sites
- All smartwatches are vulnerable to attack, finds study
- Survey: Black Hat 2015 attendees most concerned about targeted attacks
- 'GSMem' malware designed to infiltrate air-gapped computers, steal data
- Critical Android bugs can be exploited via MMS, 950M users affected
- Breach affects 3,000 clients enrolled in Georgia state program
- Top of the app charts - Shuabang: automated malware made in China
- Federal appeals court rules no expectation of privacy for preventable 'butt dials'