The Barracuda Web Application Firewall is a hardware-based device which is used to monitor, assess and remediate web-based application vulnerabilities.
The FortiDB 1000D is a hardware appliance that monitors, audits and identifies vulnerabilities in databases. There are three deployment options: network sniffer, native audit and network agents.
Sensitive Data Manager ties discovery to business issues making classification easier and more relevant.
This is a clean product with a well thought-out goal and a well-executed solution. It is part of the overall CA suite of access control products with which it integrates smoothly, and it offers dynamic classification and recognition.
Allows users to apply relevant visual and metadata labels.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Don't dismiss internal data breaches as minor - they aren't!
- Firm finds link between Regin spy tool and QWERTY keylogger
- Insider threats changing security spending, report says
- New attack uses ransomware to drop trojans and keyloggers
- Size and frequency of DDoS attacks increasing, annual report shows