This product is the poster child for next-generation anti-malware.
The Swiss Army knife of endpoint security.
ESET Endpoint Security is one of the products that does a lot of different functions.
EnCase Endpoint Security really has two parts: Threat Detection and Incident Response.
Advanced Endpoint Protection (AEP) is a very competent anti-malware tool that really focuses on the task at hand: protecting the endpoint from malware threats.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Nearly 90 percent of Android devices vulnerable to endless reboot bug
- Women in IT Security: 10 Power Players
- Scanner identifies thousands of malicious Android apps on Google Play, other markets
- Report: Phishing costs average organization $3.7 million per year
- Women in IT Security: Women of influence