WHAT: Tufin Orchestration Suite is a tool that decidedly is on the technical side of GRC management.
PRICE: Starts at $33,150 with appliance and standard.
VENDOR: Trusted Integration
WHAT: TrustedAgent GRC describes itself as a “boutique solution for the highly-regulated commercial enterprises and federal government organizations.” It is risk-focused and decidedly a traditional GRC approach.
PRICE: Cloud-based subscription starts at $5,290 first year for up to three users and $11,500 for on-premise software, unlimited users.
WHAT: Tripwire Enterprise is a security configuration and change management tool.
PRICE: Starts at $599 plus devices monitored, which can add from $19 to $895 depending on the type and quantity of devices being monitored.
WHAT: The Network Configuration Manager takes everything that SolarWinds does well and wraps it in a cloak of GRC functionality.
PRICE: Basic: $2,845.
VENDOR: Skybox Security
WHAT: Skybox Enterprise Suite is strongly focused on the risk part of GRC.
WHAT: Rsam GRC Platform is a venerable product that, arguably, helped define GRC long before we called it GRC.
PRICE: $20k annual subscription or $50k perpetual license.
VENDOR: RSA, the security division of EMC
WHAT: The RSA Archer GRC is a platform that integrates with a number of modules such as policy management, vulnerability risk management and content library.
PRICE: Starts at about $55,000 depending on configuration.
WHAT: This is a traditional approach to GRC with the added benefit of being able to consume vulnerability data from third-party scanners.
PRICE: Starts at $18,750 per year SaaS.
WHAT: This is a modular application delivered as SaaS or on-premise.
PRICE: Ranging from $200-$2,500 per user per app, based on user type. Includes license and support. Discounts given based on volume.
WHAT: FireMon Security Intelligence Platform is focused on monitoring and managing firewalls.
PRICE: One-time startup cost of $10,000 plus cost per device.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- CISO salaries and demand for cyber-skills skyrockets, surprising no-one
- Student SSNs exposed in University of Central Florida breach
- Malwarebytes says sorry for multiple AV bugs, still unpatched
- Ransomware and POS attackers to zero in on small businesses, retailers
- TaxAct breached: Customer banking and Social Security information compromised
- Hacker threatens to expose info on DHS, FBI employees
- Avast patches its web browser after Google finds flaw in Chromium-inspired product
- Draft bill seeks to improve U.S. military cyber warfare capabilities
- Skype targeted by T9000 backdoor trojan
- Clean house to keep WordPress infection from coming back again and again