RSA SecurID News, Articles and Updates
eBay, Motorola, IBM, McAfee and VMware were reportedly affected by same type of attack orchestrated against RSA.
Researchers have discovered that the email containing the malicious file used to breach RSA contained just two sentences: "I forward this file to you for review. Please open and view it."
The best security takes into account technical and psychosocial factors
SC Magazine Articles
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas hit with POS breach
- X-ray and MRI machines among devices used as springboards for data breach attacks
- Brexit shakeup: How will the U.K.'s exit from the EU affect the technology sector?
- Hacker purportedly selling over 650,000 stolen medical records on dark web marketplace
- Patchwork cyberespionage campaign branches out to strike businesses
- Proliferation of hacker culture helped keep Anonymous from being branded terrorist org
- SC wins three top national honors from ASBPE
- Fake Tinder sites lure users to give up financial info
- Pornhub subscriber info exposed, but relax, it was a bug bounty exploit