RSS (Really Simple Syndication) is an easy way to keep updated on the news that's of interest to you. Instead of having to go to websites to see if there's a new story or feature, you can use RSS to tell you every time the news you want is updated.
How can I use RSS?
To use RSS, you need to get hold of an application called a news reader. There are many, from freeware to shareware to choose from. These readers display RSS information feeds from your chosen websites on your computer. All you have to do to get set up is to select an RSS feed from the list below.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Brexit shakeup: How will the U.K.'s exit from the EU affect the technology sector?
- Blasphemy! Godless malware preys on nearly 90 percent of Android devices
- 'Password attacks' continue; Citrix becomes latest victim
- Dangerous connections: Risky LinkedIn behavior runs rampant, finds survey
- Updated: How will Brexit affect the cyber-security industry in UK and Europe?
- CEO sacked after aircraft company grounded by whaling attack
- Wendy's POS breach 'considerably' bigger than first thought
- Microsoft warns of new, self-propagating ransomware in the wild
- No hacking required: Israeli researchers show how to steal data through PC components