SC Awards 2013
Without further ado, here are the finalists for the 2013 SC Awards US!
Ready to find out who made it as a finalist for CSO of the year? Here it is, including categories for best email security solution, managed security service, UTM security, emerging technology, and security team.
Round five includes finalists in categories for best database security solution, IPsec/SSL VPN, SIEM appliance, security company, company of the year, and cyber security higher education program.
This time around the categories for the SC Awards 2013 include finalists for best data leakage prevention, IDS/IPS products, policy management solution, customer service, professional certification program, and professional training program.
This round of categories for the 2013 SC Awards US include best computer forensic tool, identity management application, NAC product, web content management product, and regulatory compliance solution.
Round two of categories for the 2013 award finalists include best cloud computing security, fraud prevention solution, multifactor product, web application firewall, and enterprise security solution.
The categories for the first round of 2013 award finalists include best anti-malware gateway, enterprise firewall, mobile/portable device security, vulnerability management tool, and best SME security solution.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Report indicates Uber looking into Lyft employee as possible culprite in data breach
- IP Expo Europe: Smart equals exploitable, and VW is a threat actor
- Representatives pen letter asking for OPM to stop housing security clearance info
- Senators demand answers on data breach from T-Mobile and Experian
- IP Expo Europe: The Internet of Identities can help manage myriad IoT devices