SC Awards 2013
Without further ado, here are the finalists for the 2013 SC Awards US!
Ready to find out who made it as a finalist for CSO of the year? Here it is, including categories for best email security solution, managed security service, UTM security, emerging technology, and security team.
Round five includes finalists in categories for best database security solution, IPsec/SSL VPN, SIEM appliance, security company, company of the year, and cyber security higher education program.
This time around the categories for the SC Awards 2013 include finalists for best data leakage prevention, IDS/IPS products, policy management solution, customer service, professional certification program, and professional training program.
This round of categories for the 2013 SC Awards US include best computer forensic tool, identity management application, NAC product, web content management product, and regulatory compliance solution.
Round two of categories for the 2013 award finalists include best cloud computing security, fraud prevention solution, multifactor product, web application firewall, and enterprise security solution.
The categories for the first round of 2013 award finalists include best anti-malware gateway, enterprise firewall, mobile/portable device security, vulnerability management tool, and best SME security solution.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Cybersecurity bills move forward on Capitol Hill
- Study: Average organization has 4,000 instances of exposed credentials stored in the cloud
- HSBC mortgage customer info was publicly accessible on the internet
- Study: Open Source Software use increasing in enterprises but without vulnerability monitoring
- RSA 2015: Tension continues to grow between govt, cryptographers
- Study: Conficker declared top threat of 2014, but N. America targeted mainly by AnglerEK
- RSA 2015: Straight talk about encryption, bulk surveillance and IoT
- RSA 2015: In the healthcare industry, security must innovate with business
- RSA 2015: Unintended use of aircraft systems next challenge for counterterrorism community
- RSA 2015: Bug hunting and responsible vulnerability disclosure