SC Awards 2013
Without further ado, here are the finalists for the 2013 SC Awards US!
Ready to find out who made it as a finalist for CSO of the year? Here it is, including categories for best email security solution, managed security service, UTM security, emerging technology, and security team.
Round five includes finalists in categories for best database security solution, IPsec/SSL VPN, SIEM appliance, security company, company of the year, and cyber security higher education program.
This time around the categories for the SC Awards 2013 include finalists for best data leakage prevention, IDS/IPS products, policy management solution, customer service, professional certification program, and professional training program.
This round of categories for the 2013 SC Awards US include best computer forensic tool, identity management application, NAC product, web content management product, and regulatory compliance solution.
Round two of categories for the 2013 award finalists include best cloud computing security, fraud prevention solution, multifactor product, web application firewall, and enterprise security solution.
The categories for the first round of 2013 award finalists include best anti-malware gateway, enterprise firewall, mobile/portable device security, vulnerability management tool, and best SME security solution.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Oracle PeopleSoft attack could enable big data breaches
- Zero-day in Fiat Chrysler feature allows remote control of vehicles
- Cyber attack on U.S. power grid could rack up $1 trillion in losses, study says
- All smartwatches are vulnerable to attack, finds study
- 'GSMem' malware designed to infiltrate air-gapped computers, steal data
- Report delves into RAT videos on YouTube
- Tor Project, Library Freedom Project to establish Tor exit nodes in libraries
- PagerDuty requires password change for all customers following breach
- Cisco: Attackers innovating, evading defenses in first half of 2015
- Does Windows 10 Wi-Fi Sense spell end of private wireless networks?