SC Awards 2014 News, Articles and Updates
The 2014 SC Awards U.S. have finally come to a close. Here's a look at those who took home a big prize!
It's a business owner's worst nightmare; criminals stealing millions of customers' card holder data. Lately, this nightmare has been far too real.
The upcoming 2014 SC Awards U.S. in San Francisco will feature some of the most prominent names in the industry. Here's a list of the finalists for the big upcoming event.
Who could our next CISO of the year be? Here's where you find out, along with potential winners in categories that include best email security solution, UTM security solution, the Excellence Award for best emerging technology, and the Professional Award for best security team.
Categories found in this round of finalists include best database security solution, managed security service, SIEM solution, and Excellence Awards for security company and rookie security company of the year.
The third round of finalists for the upcoming SC Awards U.S. in San Francisco includes categories in best computer forensic solution, identity management solution, NAC solution, web content management solution, and the Excellence Award for best regulatory compliance solution.
This second round of 2014 SC Awards U.S. finalists includes categories for best cloud computing security solution, fraud prevention solution, multifactor solution, web application firewall, and the Excellence Award for best enterprise security solution.
Round one of the 2014 SC Awards U.S. finalists includes categories for best advanced persistent threat protection, mobile security solution, vulnerability management solution, and the Excellence Award for best SME security solution.
SC Magazine Articles
- USAA members hit with multiple phishing attacks
- Industry pros react to Cisco, Fortinet advisories after possible Snowden NSA leak
- Trust exercise: Symantec's new website security expert is reaching out to hacker community
- Three zero-days found in iOS, Apple suggests users update their iPhone
- Two-thirds of IT security pros surveyed expect a breach to hit their company, report
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- Wendy's POS breach 'considerably' bigger than first thought
- No hacking required: Israeli researchers show how to steal data through PC components
- Don't connect your charging cell to a computer or you may get hacked!