SC Awards 2014
The 2014 SC Awards U.S. have finally come to a close. Here's a look at those who took home a big prize!
It's a business owner's worst nightmare; criminals stealing millions of customers' card holder data. Lately, this nightmare has been far too real.
The upcoming 2014 SC Awards U.S. in San Francisco will feature some of the most prominent names in the industry. Here's a list of the finalists for the big upcoming event.
Who could our next CISO of the year be? Here's where you find out, along with potential winners in categories that include best email security solution, UTM security solution, the Excellence Award for best emerging technology, and the Professional Award for best security team.
Categories found in this round of finalists include best database security solution, managed security service, SIEM solution, and Excellence Awards for security company and rookie security company of the year.
The third round of finalists for the upcoming SC Awards U.S. in San Francisco includes categories in best computer forensic solution, identity management solution, NAC solution, web content management solution, and the Excellence Award for best regulatory compliance solution.
This second round of 2014 SC Awards U.S. finalists includes categories for best cloud computing security solution, fraud prevention solution, multifactor solution, web application firewall, and the Excellence Award for best enterprise security solution.
Round one of the 2014 SC Awards U.S. finalists includes categories for best advanced persistent threat protection, mobile security solution, vulnerability management solution, and the Excellence Award for best SME security solution.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- APT operation 'Double Tap' exploits serious Windows OLE bug
- 'DoubleDirect' MitM attack affects iOS, Android and OS X users
- Android malware 'NotCompatible' evolves, spawns resilient botnet
- The Internet of Things (IoT) will fail if security has no context
- Regin: nation-state possibly behind the stealthy modular spying malware
- Operators disable firewall features to increase network performance, survey finds
- DDoS attacks cost organizations $40,000 per hour, survey finds
- Waste no time patching Windows Schannel, OLE bugs, experts warn
- Study: 68 percent of healthcare breaches caused by loss or theft of devices, files
- Spin.com redirects to Rig Exploit Kit, infects users with malware, Symantec observes
- Study: 'High priority' issues hamper endpoint security solution implementation
- Researchers identify POS malware targeting ticket machines, electronic kiosks
- Pirated Joomla, WordPress, Drupal themes and plugins contain CryptoPHP backdoor
- DDoS attacks grew in size, threats became more complex, Q3 reports say
- Man gets 18 months in prison for accessing Subway POS devices, loading up gift cards