SC Awards 2014
The 2014 SC Awards U.S. have finally come to a close. Here's a look at those who took home a big prize!
It's a business owner's worst nightmare; criminals stealing millions of customers' card holder data. Lately, this nightmare has been far too real.
The upcoming 2014 SC Awards U.S. in San Francisco will feature some of the most prominent names in the industry. Here's a list of the finalists for the big upcoming event.
Who could our next CISO of the year be? Here's where you find out, along with potential winners in categories that include best email security solution, UTM security solution, the Excellence Award for best emerging technology, and the Professional Award for best security team.
Categories found in this round of finalists include best database security solution, managed security service, SIEM solution, and Excellence Awards for security company and rookie security company of the year.
The third round of finalists for the upcoming SC Awards U.S. in San Francisco includes categories in best computer forensic solution, identity management solution, NAC solution, web content management solution, and the Excellence Award for best regulatory compliance solution.
This second round of 2014 SC Awards U.S. finalists includes categories for best cloud computing security solution, fraud prevention solution, multifactor solution, web application firewall, and the Excellence Award for best enterprise security solution.
Round one of the 2014 SC Awards U.S. finalists includes categories for best advanced persistent threat protection, mobile security solution, vulnerability management solution, and the Excellence Award for best SME security solution.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Long list of devices believed to be affected by NetUSB vulnerability
- Website observed serving 83 executable files, more than 50 percent malware
- Scammers target oil companies with sneaky attack
- TeslaCrypt used to extort over $76K in recent months
- CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield breached, more than one million individuals notified
- Hackers exploit Starbucks auto-reload feature to steal from customers
- Study: Nearly all SAP systems remain unpatched and vulnerable to attacks
- Former Nuclear Regulatory Commission employee arrested for alleged spear phishing campaign
- Millions of WordPress websites vulnerable to XSS bug
- FireEye first cybersecurity firm awarded DHS SAFETY Act certification
- FTC gives thumbs up to companies that cooperate during breach probes
- Researchers publish developer guidance for medical device security
- Senate gears up for Saturday USA Freedom Act vote; House breaks for recess
- Researchers observe SVG files being used to distribute ransomware
- Federal prosecutors charge Chinese nationals with trade secret theft