SC Awards 2014
The 2014 SC Awards U.S. have finally come to a close. Here's a look at those who took home a big prize!
It's a business owner's worst nightmare; criminals stealing millions of customers' card holder data. Lately, this nightmare has been far too real.
The upcoming 2014 SC Awards U.S. in San Francisco will feature some of the most prominent names in the industry. Here's a list of the finalists for the big upcoming event.
Who could our next CISO of the year be? Here's where you find out, along with potential winners in categories that include best email security solution, UTM security solution, the Excellence Award for best emerging technology, and the Professional Award for best security team.
Categories found in this round of finalists include best database security solution, managed security service, SIEM solution, and Excellence Awards for security company and rookie security company of the year.
The third round of finalists for the upcoming SC Awards U.S. in San Francisco includes categories in best computer forensic solution, identity management solution, NAC solution, web content management solution, and the Excellence Award for best regulatory compliance solution.
This second round of 2014 SC Awards U.S. finalists includes categories for best cloud computing security solution, fraud prevention solution, multifactor solution, web application firewall, and the Excellence Award for best enterprise security solution.
Round one of the 2014 SC Awards U.S. finalists includes categories for best advanced persistent threat protection, mobile security solution, vulnerability management solution, and the Excellence Award for best SME security solution.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- CISO salaries and demand for cyber-skills skyrockets, surprising no-one
- Student SSNs exposed in University of Central Florida breach
- Malwarebytes says sorry for multiple AV bugs, still unpatched
- Ransomware and POS attackers to zero in on small businesses, retailers
- TaxAct breached: Customer banking and Social Security information compromised
- Hacker threatens to expose info on DHS, FBI employees
- Avast patches its web browser after Google finds flaw in Chromium-inspired product
- Draft bill seeks to improve U.S. military cyber warfare capabilities
- Skype targeted by T9000 backdoor trojan
- Clean house to keep WordPress infection from coming back again and again