SC Magazine eSymposium: SIEM
Earn CPE credits for attending
Security information and event management (SIEM) systems are a critical part of an organization's defense. By correlating and giving meaning to data from any number of tools - from intrusion detection systems and firewalls to web logs or flow data - SIEMs allow security teams to understand what's happening on their networks. We explore just how some companies find help from SIEMs and what organizations need to be mindful of.
SC Congress 24/7 exhibitors:
What to expect
SC Magazine Articles
- Report delves into RAT videos on YouTube
- Tor Project, Library Freedom Project to establish Tor exit nodes in libraries
- PagerDuty requires password change for all customers following breach
- Cisco: Attackers innovating, evading defenses in first half of 2015
- Does Windows 10 Wi-Fi Sense spell end of private wireless networks?