SC Magazine eSymposium: Cloud security
Register here: https://engage.vevent.com/rt/scwc~jan28?code=CloudSCW
Location: Your computer
Earn CPE credits for attending
Cloud service providers are far from making security a standard practice. Most of their customers still rely on their SLAs in hopes of covering some of the risks that use of their cloud-based applications can present. As well, to help secure these apps, they deploy encryption, use authentication and more. Yet, compliance and legal issues, as well as international complications, still challenge security practitioners. We review the most current issues and find out what some organizations are doing to address them.
SC Congress 24/7 exhibitors:
What to expect
SC Magazine Articles
- WikiLeaks requests information on staffers search warrant data requests
- 'Sexy Girls' wallpaper app in Google Play store accessed account info
- Albany health system notifies more than 5,000 patients of data breach
- Could the Sony breach have been prevented?
- Proposed CFAA revisions agitate IT security community