SC Magazine eSymposium: Cloud security
Register here: https://engage.vevent.com/rt/scwc~jan28?code=CloudSCW
Location: Your computer
Earn CPE credits for attending
Cloud service providers are far from making security a standard practice. Most of their customers still rely on their SLAs in hopes of covering some of the risks that use of their cloud-based applications can present. As well, to help secure these apps, they deploy encryption, use authentication and more. Yet, compliance and legal issues, as well as international complications, still challenge security practitioners. We review the most current issues and find out what some organizations are doing to address them.
SC Congress 24/7 exhibitors:
What to expect
SC Magazine Articles
- Don't dismiss internal data breaches as minor - they aren't!
- Firm finds link between Regin spy tool and QWERTY keylogger
- Insider threats changing security spending, report says
- New attack uses ransomware to drop trojans and keyloggers
- Size and frequency of DDoS attacks increasing, annual report shows