Call for Speakers
Are you interested in participating as a presenter/speaker at SC Congress Toronto this June? After four successful years of SC Congress Toronto, which followed six years of our first-class SC Congress in New York, the 2014 SC Congress Toronto will again feature cutting-edge sessions and dialogue coming from Canada's top industry professionals - with an audience consisting of over 1,000 senior information security and technology professionals from the country's private and public sectors.
We love new ideas, or even new ways of looking at old ideas, so please submit your practical solutions, advice and suggestions that participants can take back and put to work inside their businesses immediately. It is also worth noting that we have a finite number of sessions, so willingness to be part of a panel and/or suggestions for the creation of panels greatly improve one's likelihood of being chosen.
Only submissions that meet this mission of providing actionable solutions will be considered. We pride our Congress program on delivering great content for customers and vendor-neutral analysts and practitioners and ask that you keep these audiences in mind if you are a vendor sending in papers.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Impact of Linux bug 'grinch' spans servers, workstations, Android devices and more
- House, in rush vote, passes Intelligence Authorization Act
- More than 100K WordPress sites compromised by malware due to plugin vulnerability
- Phishing email contains Word doc, enabling macros leads to malware infection
- U.S. accounts for most Mac OS X attacks and websites seeded with malware
- Neverquest botnet furthers crimeware-as-a-service biz for fraudsters
- Solo attacker likely responsible for phishing campaign, delivering Zeus variant
- Telecommunications companies on the line with FTC, FCC for cramming schemes
- The 10 POS malware families this holiday season
- White House calls Sony hack a "serious national security matter," gov't mulls proper response