SC Congress Toronto
What do Batman, wooden boats, and crab cakes have in common? Find out a little more about Curtis Levinson, one of the speakers at this year's SC Congress Toronto, to find out.
Learn a little more about Derrick Webber, penetration testing team lead, CGI Group Inc., who will be speaking at this year's SC Congress event in Toronto.
At this year's big SC Congress Toronto event, Scott Wright, security coach and consultant, will be sharing his knowledge with other prominent security professionals in the industry. Scott shares a little more about himself with us here.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- CTB-Locker ransomware variant being distributed in spam campaign
- 'Sexy Girls' wallpaper app in Google Play store accessed account info
- Proposed CFAA revisions agitate IT security community
- New attack uses ransomware to drop trojans and keyloggers
- 'GHOST' bug in Linux library enables remote takeover of victim's system
- Zeus variant targeting Canadian banks, U.S. banks may also be a target
- Winnti trojan may help set stage for Skeleton Key attacks, analysts say
- FTC settles with revenge porn site operator
- Upatre, Dyre used in Univ. of Florida attack
- Wisconsin chiropractic clinic notifies 3,000 patients of insider breach