SC Congress Toronto
What do Batman, wooden boats, and crab cakes have in common? Find out a little more about Curtis Levinson, one of the speakers at this year's SC Congress Toronto, to find out.
Learn a little more about Derrick Webber, penetration testing team lead, CGI Group Inc., who will be speaking at this year's SC Congress event in Toronto.
At this year's big SC Congress Toronto event, Scott Wright, security coach and consultant, will be sharing his knowledge with other prominent security professionals in the industry. Scott shares a little more about himself with us here.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Oracle PeopleSoft attack could enable big data breaches
- Zero-day in Fiat Chrysler feature allows remote control of vehicles
- Cyber attack on U.S. power grid could rack up $1 trillion in losses, study says
- All smartwatches are vulnerable to attack, finds study
- 'GSMem' malware designed to infiltrate air-gapped computers, steal data
- Report delves into RAT videos on YouTube
- Tor Project, Library Freedom Project to establish Tor exit nodes in libraries
- PagerDuty requires password change for all customers following breach
- Cisco: Attackers innovating, evading defenses in first half of 2015
- Does Windows 10 Wi-Fi Sense spell end of private wireless networks?