SC Congress Toronto News, Articles and Updates
What do Batman, wooden boats, and crab cakes have in common? Find out a little more about Curtis Levinson, one of the speakers at this year's SC Congress Toronto, to find out.
Learn a little more about Derrick Webber, penetration testing team lead, CGI Group Inc., who will be speaking at this year's SC Congress event in Toronto.
At this year's big SC Congress Toronto event, Scott Wright, security coach and consultant, will be sharing his knowledge with other prominent security professionals in the industry. Scott shares a little more about himself with us here.
SC Magazine Articles
- Three zero-days found in iOS, Apple suggests users update their iPhone
- MedSec goes its own way with medical device flaw
- Juniper confirms leaked "NSA exploits" affect its firewalls, no patch released yet
- Ransomware: The evolution of cybercrime, a roundtable
- Researchers find seven classes of vulnerabilities in iOS sandbox security feature
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- Wendy's POS breach 'considerably' bigger than first thought
- No hacking required: Israeli researchers show how to steal data through PC components
- Don't connect your charging cell to a computer or you may get hacked!
- Six senators urge Obama to prioritize cybercrime at G20 summit
- Creating a buzz: USBee software causes air-gapped computers to leak data via USB connections
- Privacy advocates upset over FAA drone regulations, citizen takes action
- Voter database hack in Illinois by foreign intruder compromises info of 200K
- Fantom and FairWare ransomware discovered