Click on a filter below to refine your search. Remove filter to broaden your search.
|Last 12 months||remove|
Hint: If you don't want the words you enter to be searched for separately, use quotation marks to find people or exact phrases. See our Search Help section for more hints.
The hacker-turned-FBI informant has cooperated with law enforcement for the last three years.
A division of the British spy agency deployed a distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attack to uncover identities of Anonymous members.
Hector Monsegur remembered his arrest during an interview with Charlie Rose and went on to elaborate on security threats the U.S. faces.
Norse Corporation reportedly had discussions with the FBI, but officials are still saying that North Korea is responsible for the attack on Sony.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- CTB-Locker ransomware variant being distributed in spam campaign
- 'Sexy Girls' wallpaper app in Google Play store accessed account info
- Proposed CFAA revisions agitate IT security community
- New attack uses ransomware to drop trojans and keyloggers
- 'GHOST' bug in Linux library enables remote takeover of victim's system
- Zeus variant targeting Canadian banks, U.S. banks may also be a target
- Winnti trojan may help set stage for Skeleton Key attacks, analysts say
- FTC settles with revenge porn site operator
- Upatre, Dyre used in Univ. of Florida attack
- Wisconsin chiropractic clinic notifies 3,000 patients of insider breach