Click on a filter below to refine your search. Remove filter to broaden your search.
|Last 12 months||remove|
Hint: If you don't want the words you enter to be searched for separately, use quotation marks to find people or exact phrases. See our Search Help section for more hints.
The issue was identified last week and researchers worked together with plugin developers to ensure patches were ready before the problem was disclosed.
A critical cross-site scripting vulnerability was addressed, which could enable an anonymous user to compromise a site.
A cross-site scripting vulnerability identified on the Kaspersky website could enable an attacker to steal a variety of data.
A cross-site scripting flaw impacting a Kaspersky website was quickly addressed by the security software company.
A researcher identified a cross-site scripting vulnerability affecting the Citibank website, which has yet to be patched.
A stored cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability impacting current WordPress versions has been identified by a researcher with Finnish IT company Klikki Oy.
A security expert discovered a vulnerability in Amazon's Kindle Library that could lead to cross-site scripting attacks and account compromises.
A cross-site scripting flaw that existed in the comments section of most Yahoo sites has been fixed, but could have been exploited to steal visitor information.
Two of the oldest and most common attacks used against web applications, SQL injection attacks and cross-site scripting attacks (XSS), continue to impact thousands of websites and millions of users each year.
They may be the oldest tricks in the book, but SQL injection and cross-site scripting (XSS) attacks still put a hurt on thousands of web applications every year, impacting millions of users—your users and customers.
Researchers have discovered a new attack, known as Cross-Device Scripting, that can allow an attacker to compromise most smartphones by injecting malicious code through HTML5-based apps.
Wang Jing wrote that the The Weather Channel's site used URLS to create its tags without filtering malicious script codes, which left them vulnerable to attack.
AskMen.com changes its original statement and reveals that roughly 0.1 percent of its readers were exposed to malware.
The Reader and Acrobat fixes were delayed a week due to issues found during testing.
The enterprise software flaws could allow attackers to access customer data, financial info and other critical data at companies.
Adobe's new web application vulnerability disclosure program will reward researchers with a boosted reputation score on HackerOne.
The social media giant recently announced its new bug bounty program, rewarding researchers that find security vulnerabilities in its web services.
Adobe addressed nine Flash Player flaws in three CVEs, giving four bugs the company's highest priority rating.
Mohammad Azhar Tahir used a XSS attack to hack into and deface the prime minister's website.
Due to the flaw, iPhone bidders were vulnerable to being redirected to a phishing page.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Long list of devices believed to be affected by NetUSB vulnerability
- Scammers target oil companies with sneaky attack
- CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield breached, more than one million individuals notified
- Study: Employees acknowledge risky security behavior, continue to engage in it
- Hack of airplane systems described in FBI docs raises security questions
- Hackers exploit Starbucks auto-reload feature to steal from customers
- Study: Nearly all SAP systems remain unpatched and vulnerable to attacks
- Former Nuclear Regulatory Commission employee arrested for alleged spear phishing campaign
- Millions of WordPress websites vulnerable to XSS bug
- FireEye first cybersecurity firm awarded DHS SAFETY Act certification
- Thousands of Bellevue Hospital Center patients notified of data breach
- Study: 86 percent of websites contain at least one 'serious' vulnerability
- Investigation ongoing in reported multimillion member Adult FriendFinder breach
- Report: $19M breach settlement between MasterCard, Target terminated
- FTC gives thumbs up to companies that cooperate during breach probes