Click on a filter below to refine your search. Remove filter to broaden your search.
Hint: If you don't want the words you enter to be searched for separately, use quotation marks to find people or exact phrases. See our Search Help section for more hints.
Last.fm is the latest website to announce a data breach in a week where LinkedIn and eHarmony also confirmed their users' passwords were stolen.
Considering the endless march of breaches, it may be time to scrap the belief that adequate passwords -- or even passphrases -- can prevent hackers from breaking into corporate environments. Instead, security pros should focus their efforts on gaining visibility into their networks.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- RSA: Cyber-security industry is "fundamentally broken", says Amit Yoran
- DOD contractors pay $13 million fine for hiring Russian programmers
- Top Priority: Federal Government must get cybersecurity right
- Cyber and real war come together in the Ukraine
- Version 4.0 of ransomware Cryptowall released, now encrypts file names