Click on a filter below to refine your search. Remove filter to broaden your search.
|Last 12 months||remove|
Hint: If you don't want the words you enter to be searched for separately, use quotation marks to find people or exact phrases. See our Search Help section for more hints.
In this week's news, the Syrian Electronic Army struck again, but this time, the group targeted the ad network Taboola. In additon to that attack, a massive phishing campaign is targeting online dating websites. For a deeper look at these news bits, click here to visit our news...
Phishing is down 22 percent from July to August, but U.S. banks experienced an increase in phishing volume.
Links to fake pages that often ask for credentials are typically spread via phishing emails, according to Sucuri.
Social engineering will always be a looming threat for organizations, and spear phishing plays a significant part.
Several thousand phishing emails have been sent to employees at small to medium-sized financial and healthcare organizations in the U.S.
Experts have discovered a phishing campaign that targets users with a phony PDF attachment that leads to the vawtrak malware.
Plaintiffs in California, Georgia, Indiana and Alabama have filed suits and Anthem warned customers to brace for more phishing scams.
The phishing email tells recipients that their mailbox has exceeded the storage limit and that they must click a link and enter their credentials to "re-validate" it.
Trend Micro researchers observed a phishing attack involving the use of a proxy program that acts as a relay to a legitimate website.
Out of 16,000 business users who took the McAfee Phishing Quiz, 80 percent fell for at least one of seven phishing emails.
Phishing emails, a phishing kit and phony browser alerts are being used by the attacker to steal credentials and deliver a variant of the Zeus trojan.
A phishing campaign that mirrors earlier attacks lets victims choose the amount of an IRS refund.
US-CERT issued an advisory on Thursday, warning of phishing emails referencing the Affordable Care Act.
The credential-stealing malware Dyre has been tied to a string of phishing attacks.
Almost one in four employees at Canada's Justice Department fell prey to internet phishing in an exercise last December.
Compared to 2013, researchers have observed a 73 percent increase in the number of phishing websites related to PayPal.
Symantec warns of a phishing campaign that fools victims with fake emails from LinkedIn Support.
A new phishing campaign popped up last week and lures victims into handing over their Apple ID login credentials.
A spike in phishing attacks has been identified by security experts in the month of June, which resulted in more than $400 million is global losses.
A phishing scam asks World Cup fans to sign a fake petition in support of a soccer play disqualified from playing after biting another player.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Popular adult website XTube compromised, delivers malware
- Android vulnerability leaves apps open to malicious overwriting
- One in three of the top million websites are 'risky,' researchers find
- Orgs predict $53M risk, on average, from crypto key, digital cert attacks
- Hanjuan Exploit Kit leveraged in malvertising campaign
- Report: 71 percent of orgs were successfully attacked in 2014
- Self-deleting malware targets home routers to gather information
- 'PoSeidon' point-of-sale malware targets payment card information
- Amedisys notifies nearly 7,000 individuals of potential breach
- Report: More than 15,000 vulnerabilities in nearly 4,000 applications reported in 2014
- The best defense is a good offense: The importance of securing your endpoints
- British Airways says rewards accounts hacked, locked down
- Documents on NSA's zero-day policy provide little insight, EFF says
- GitHub on DDoS alert, efforts to curb its largest attack continue
- Shadow data: The monster that isn't just under your bed