Click on a filter below to refine your search. Remove filter to broaden your search.
|Last 12 months||remove|
Hint: If you don't want the words you enter to be searched for separately, use quotation marks to find people or exact phrases. See our Search Help section for more hints.
Researchers identified a vulnerability in WhatsApp that could enable an attacker to intercept shared locations using a man-in-the-middle attack, or a rogue access point.
The popular messaging app announced on Tuesday that it has already begun encrypting users' messages.
Users were lured by phishing emails, which supposedly contained a free Kaspersky mobile security app.
An Android RAT known as Krysanec, which can take photos, record audio and steal data, is being spread through modified legitimate apps.
Cross-platform communications tool Viber does not utilize encryption when sending, receiving or storing location data and communications, making the information easy to compromise.
The U.K. prime minister contends there should be no "safe space" for terrorists to communicate on the internet.
The worm has gained traction through spam text messages that promise users an Amazon giftcard.
We still need more education in place, especially when it comes to building awareness of cyber hygiene among the general public.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Long list of devices believed to be affected by NetUSB vulnerability
- CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield breached, more than one million individuals notified
- Study: 86 percent of websites contain at least one 'serious' vulnerability
- Study: Employees acknowledge risky security behavior, continue to engage in it
- Report: $19M breach settlement between MasterCard, Target terminated
- Hackers exploit Starbucks auto-reload feature to steal from customers
- Study: Nearly all SAP systems remain unpatched and vulnerable to attacks
- Former Nuclear Regulatory Commission employee arrested for alleged spear phishing campaign
- Millions of WordPress websites vulnerable to XSS bug
- FireEye first cybersecurity firm awarded DHS SAFETY Act certification
- Senate fails to pass USA Freedom Act; McConnell moves for revote of Patriot Act extension
- Android ransomware distributed to English speakers in spam campaign
- Site operator sentenced to 13 months for facilitating prostitution
- ISA presses for data to shape cyber security policy, encourages use of NIST framework
- Former Jacobi Medical Center employee improperly emails patient data