Security Information Management Reviews
WHAT: The SolarWinds Log & Event Manager (LEM) offers a quality set of log management, event correlation, search and reporting facilities.
WHAT: NetIQ’s SIEM helps to quickly identify and respond to threats and to simplify management and compliance reporting.
PRICE: $9,680 (includes both license and first year of maintenance).
WHAT: Enterprise Security Manager from McAfee is a truly enterprise-grade SIEM.
WHAT: The ManageEngine EventLog Analyzer has most of the features you would expect in a SIEM, and supports more than 700 devices from 30-plus vendors.
PRICE: Starting at $795 (includes annual maintenance and support, plus upgrades).
WHAT: Combining SIEM, log management, file integrity monitoring and analytics with powerful forensic tools, LogRhythm v6.2 offers security professionals a powerful monitoring and auditing platform to keep them informed, and an excellent investigatory tool in case things go wrong.
WHAT: HP’s ArcSight ESM is a mature product that collects events from virtually any source.
WHAT: . This feature-rich tool is designed to meet the needs of organizations of all sizes. It hits all the marks for an enterprise SIEM.
PRICE: Starts at $1,999 (EventTracker Log Manager, 50 log sources).
WHAT: SecureVue from EiQ Networks provides log gathering, correlation and analysis services for numerous operating systems, network and security devices, combining these services into a solid SIEM platform that offers vulnerability and compliance monitoring, incident management and configuration auditing in one easy-to-use package.
PRICE: $14,172 (appliance), $7,872 (software).
WHAT: An excellent log capturing and correlation tool.
WHAT: LOG Storm from BlackStratus combines log management and correlation systems with real-time monitoring and an integrated incident response system all on one easy-to-deploy and use appliance.
PRICE: $9,000, plus support.
SC Magazine Articles
- USAA members hit with multiple phishing attacks
- Industry pros react to Cisco, Fortinet advisories after possible Snowden NSA leak
- Trust exercise: Symantec's new website security expert is reaching out to hacker community
- U.S. government extends offer to protect states from electoral cyberthreats
- Two-thirds of IT security pros surveyed expect a breach to hit their company, report
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- CEO sacked after aircraft company grounded by whaling attack
- Microsoft warns of new, self-propagating ransomware in the wild
- Wendy's POS breach 'considerably' bigger than first thought