Security Management, Assessment, Incident ResponseProduct Subcategories:
WHAT: Application Control from Viewfinity offers full-scale application policy that can be deployed right from a group policy within Active Directory.
PRICE: Starting at $50 per endpoint and $225 per server.
WHAT: Another year and another version of Tufin. This year, users will notice that it is sporting a new name. It is now called the Tufin Orchestration Suite. Along with the new name there are some great new features, but more on that shortly. First, for those who are not familiar with the Tufin appliance here is a rundown.
WHAT: Tripwire Enterprise is a full-scale configuration management product that allows administrators to create master “known and trusted” configuration states for many types of systems and devices on the network.
PRICE: Starting at $12,000.
WHAT: Nipper Studio from Titania is a newcomer this year to our policy management review. This product offers full auditing of network devices, such as firewalls, routers and switches.
PRICE: Ranges from $40 per device to $8.50 per device based on volume.
WHAT: Network Configuration Manager from SolarWinds is a powerful tool for managing policy compliance across many network devices including routers, switches and firewalls.
VENDOR: Trusted Integration
WHAT: TrustedAgent GRC v5.0.4 is an IT risk and governance tool modeled after the NIST 800-37 risk management framework – with two added steps that include define, categorize, plan, implement, assess, manage, authorize and monitor.
PRICE: TrustedAgent offers two forms of pricing: Perpetual license: Typical, small on-premise deployment does not exceed $23,000. Medium to larger organization perpetual license starts at $37,500. Annual maintenance is 25 percent of the software licensing cost. The customer is responsible for the provisioning of required hardware and operating systems for the servers running the TrustedAgent application. Subscription as cloud-based service (SaaS): Initial subscription starts at $4,600 per year for 5
VENDOR: Skybox Security
WHAT: Skybox Risk Control is part of Skybox View, a complete portfolio of proactive security risk management solutions that automatically find, prioritize risks and drive remediation in a large or complex network before an adverse event occurs.
WHAT: Rsam GRC v8.2 is a platform for risk management and security risk intelligence enabling organizations to perform risk assessments, manage compliance, threats and vulnerabilities, policies, remediation activities, issues, incidents and more.
PRICE: $20k annual subscription or $50k perpetual license.
VENDOR: RSA Archer
WHAT: RSA Archer GRC Platform 5.4 SP1 provides an organization with a consolidated view of its risk.
PRICE: A mid-range configuration starts at approximately $55,000 a solution. Subscription-based pricing model with tiered pricing for all solutions, with the option of term or perpetual licensing. The base platform is included within the solution price.
PRICE: Starting at $20 per endpoint per year.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Microsoft report explores dangers of running expired security software
- Survey: real-time SIEM solutions help orgs detect attacks within minutes
- Vulnerabilities identified in three Advantech products
- Android malware 'NotCompatible' evolves, spawns resilient botnet
- State Department hack may be tied to White House network breach
- Operators disable firewall features to increase network performance, survey finds
- Waste no time patching Windows Schannel, OLE bugs, experts warn
- Study: 68 percent of healthcare breaches caused by loss or theft of devices, files
- Spin.com redirects to Rig Exploit Kit, infects users with malware, Symantec observes
- Upping the ante: PCI Security Standard
- Study: Third of employees use company devices for social media and online shopping
- 'DoubleDirect' MitM attack affects iOS, Android and OS X users
- Swedish appeals court nixes Assange's plea
- Critical XSS vulnerability addressed in WordPress
- The Internet of Things (IoT) will fail if security has no context