Security Management, Assessment, Incident ResponseProduct Subcategories:
WHAT: The T30-W is a UTM for small- to medium-sized organizations. Used with Dimension it provides most of the functionality needed for today’s threatscape.
VENDOR: Intel Security
WHAT: Probably the most comprehensive and powerful SIEM we’ve seen, continuing the legacy of the old Nitro product up to the present time.
PRICE: Starts at $39,995 for the VM software version or $47,994 for the hardware version.
WHAT: Probably the most complete pure-play SIEM we’ve seen with the added benefit of many next-gen features and superlative correlation and analytics.
PRICE: $32,000, plus 20 percent for annual maintenance.
WHAT: Excellent value and wide-ranging capabilities perhaps unexpected in such a modestly priced package.
PRICE: Starts from $5,795 to $12,995.
WHAT: Excellent price point for a very flexible SIEM/log correlator with lots of features.
PRICE: $5,000, software only.
WHAT: Significant, mature next-generation blend of SIEM and UTM capabilities at a very reasonable price. Outstanding customer relationship building.
PRICE: $5,050 for the virtual appliance.
WHAT: Tufin Orchestration Suite is a tool that decidedly is on the technical side of GRC management.
PRICE: Starts at $33,150 with appliance and standard.
VENDOR: Trusted Integration
WHAT: TrustedAgent GRC describes itself as a “boutique solution for the highly-regulated commercial enterprises and federal government organizations.” It is risk-focused and decidedly a traditional GRC approach.
PRICE: Cloud-based subscription starts at $5,290 first year for up to three users and $11,500 for on-premise software, unlimited users.
WHAT: Tripwire Enterprise is a security configuration and change management tool.
PRICE: Starts at $599 plus devices monitored, which can add from $19 to $895 depending on the type and quantity of devices being monitored.
WHAT: The Network Configuration Manager takes everything that SolarWinds does well and wraps it in a cloak of GRC functionality.
PRICE: Basic: $2,845.
SC Magazine Articles
- Was Spotify breached? Account info shows up on Pastebin
- Report: Ransomware feeds off poor endpoint security
- Researcher finds backdoor that accessed Facebook employee passwords
- Over 7M Minecraft mobile credentials exposed after Lifeboat data breach
- DōTERRA breach exposes customer info; including SS, DOB, and addresses
- Federal court bucks trend, rules general liability insurance covers data breach
- The anatomy of a spearphishing scam, or how to steal $100M with a fake email
- FBI investigating attack against computer networks at U.S. law firms
- Pros examine Mossack Fonseca breach: WordPress plugin, Drupal likely suspects
- First Choice Credit Union files class-action suit against Wendy's over breach
- Top NFL prospect Tunsil free falls in draft after apparent hacker posts damaging video, texts
- Researchers spot Android Infostealer disguised as Chrome update
- Researchers spot mobile malware competition on the black market
- Judge ruled go ahead for claims of phone hacking against UK tabloid