Security Services, Managed Services, Email ServicesProduct Subcategories:
WHAT: Secures servers with software-based attestation, full-memory encryption and OS hardening, providing a foundation for trusted computing.
PRICE: $1,000/month for up to 20 servers for vCage Manager.
WHAT: This is one of those why-didn’t-I-think-of-that tools that is deceptively easy to think about and use, but really, under the hood, has lots of moving parts.
PRICE: $300 per server per year.
WHAT: This is a security automation product for use in a VMware environment.
PRICE: Enterprise pricing starts at $63,750 for a single data center site with 20 ESXi CPU sockets; a free community edition for up to three hosts is also available.
VENDOR: 5nine Software
WHAT: There are a lot of virtual applications, especially security applications, that focus on VMware.
PRICE: $499 per two CPU per year.
WHAT: Compliance automation.
PRICE: $1,400 per socket per year.
VENDOR: Bitdefender LLC
WHAT: Hypervisor-agnostic security for virtual endpoints running on Citrix, VMware, Microsoft, Oracle and RedHat platforms.
PRICE: $1,327 per year for 10 virtual servers.
WHAT: Wraps mission critical environments – OS, applications and more – in protection on the detection and prevention levels.
PRICE: Starts at $995 per user license.
WHAT: Provides ePO managed anti-virus for virtualized environments.
PRICE: $34.73 per virtual desktop and up, depending on number of desktops/servers.
VENDOR: Bitdefender LLC
WHAT: Unifies security management for physical, virtualized and mobile environments.
PRICE: Modular pricing based on one’s requirements.
VENDOR: Reflex Systems
WHAT: Provides monitoring, performance, capacity, configuration management and security for virtual data centers in a single product.
PRICE: Call Reflex Systems for pricing based upon deployment.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Long list of devices believed to be affected by NetUSB vulnerability
- CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield breached, more than one million individuals notified
- Study: 86 percent of websites contain at least one 'serious' vulnerability
- Study: Employees acknowledge risky security behavior, continue to engage in it
- Report: $19M breach settlement between MasterCard, Target terminated
- Hackers exploit Starbucks auto-reload feature to steal from customers
- Study: Nearly all SAP systems remain unpatched and vulnerable to attacks
- Former Nuclear Regulatory Commission employee arrested for alleged spear phishing campaign
- Millions of WordPress websites vulnerable to XSS bug
- FireEye first cybersecurity firm awarded DHS SAFETY Act certification
- Senate fails to pass USA Freedom Act; McConnell moves for revote of Patriot Act extension
- Android ransomware distributed to English speakers in spam campaign
- Site operator sentenced to 13 months for facilitating prostitution
- ISA presses for data to shape cyber security policy, encourages use of NIST framework
- Former Jacobi Medical Center employee improperly emails patient data