Security Services, Managed Services, Email ServicesProduct Subcategories:
WHAT: Secures servers with software-based attestation, full-memory encryption and OS hardening, providing a foundation for trusted computing.
PRICE: $1,000/month for up to 20 servers for vCage Manager.
WHAT: This is one of those why-didn’t-I-think-of-that tools that is deceptively easy to think about and use, but really, under the hood, has lots of moving parts.
PRICE: $300 per server per year.
WHAT: This is a security automation product for use in a VMware environment.
PRICE: Enterprise pricing starts at $63,750 for a single data center site with 20 ESXi CPU sockets; a free community edition for up to three hosts is also available.
VENDOR: 5nine Software
WHAT: There are a lot of virtual applications, especially security applications, that focus on VMware.
PRICE: $499 per two CPU per year.
WHAT: Compliance automation.
PRICE: $1,400 per socket per year.
VENDOR: Bitdefender LLC
WHAT: Hypervisor-agnostic security for virtual endpoints running on Citrix, VMware, Microsoft, Oracle and RedHat platforms.
PRICE: $1,327 per year for 10 virtual servers.
WHAT: Wraps mission critical environments – OS, applications and more – in protection on the detection and prevention levels.
PRICE: Starts at $995 per user license.
WHAT: Provides ePO managed anti-virus for virtualized environments.
PRICE: $34.73 per virtual desktop and up, depending on number of desktops/servers.
VENDOR: Bitdefender LLC
WHAT: Unifies security management for physical, virtualized and mobile environments.
PRICE: Modular pricing based on one’s requirements.
VENDOR: Reflex Systems
WHAT: Provides monitoring, performance, capacity, configuration management and security for virtual data centers in a single product.
PRICE: Call Reflex Systems for pricing based upon deployment.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Impact of Linux bug 'grinch' spans servers, workstations, Android devices and more
- House, in rush vote, passes Intelligence Authorization Act
- More than 100K WordPress sites compromised by malware due to plugin vulnerability
- U.S. accounts for most Mac OS X attacks and websites seeded with malware
- Audit shows University of Maryland security flaws remain
- Securing the enterprise with the five W's of access
- 2015 trends to watch: Data destruction, endpoint intelligence and user behavior analytics
- Former employees sue Sony, theaters drop 'The Interview'
- Phishing email contains Word doc, enabling macros leads to malware infection
- Landmark HIPAA settlement confirms push to firm up patching schedules