Settlement News, Articles and Updates
Yair Shalev and his company, Kobeni Inc., sent deceptive emails to consumers that led to advertisements for insurance providers.
The law firm of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce has filed an amicus brief in Arizona, asking a U.S. District Court to accept a motion filed by Wyndham Hotels and Resorts against the FTC.
After taking control of a domain that hosted the Nitol botnet and other malicious subdomains, Microsoft has reached a settlement with the site operator.
The $163 million ruling by a Maryland federal judge addresses the final defendant of a rogue anti-virus ring first contested in 2008.
SC Magazine Articles
- Some U.S. Bancorp workers' W-2 info exposed in ADP data breach
- Spearphishing attack nets $495K from investment firm
- Updated: Gmail, Yahoo email credentials among millions found on the dark web
- Report: Ransomware feeds off poor endpoint security
- Organizations need formal vendor risk management programs, study