Yair Shalev and his company, Kobeni Inc., sent deceptive emails to consumers that led to advertisements for insurance providers.
The law firm of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce has filed an amicus brief in Arizona, asking a U.S. District Court to accept a motion filed by Wyndham Hotels and Resorts against the FTC.
After taking control of a domain that hosted the Nitol botnet and other malicious subdomains, Microsoft has reached a settlement with the site operator.
The $163 million ruling by a Maryland federal judge addresses the final defendant of a rogue anti-virus ring first contested in 2008.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Walmart partnered with Lockheed Martin, FBI for employee surveillance
- Tech support scams join forces with Nuclear EKs to distribute ransomware
- Aramada Collective demands ransom to stop DDoS attacks on Greek banks
- Google, tech groups oppose SEC's request for exemption from email privacy bill
- Contents of Calyx National Security Letter revealed