VENDOR: ZyXEL Communications
WHAT: The ZyXEL Communications USG1900 is a comprehensive UTM firewall that is brilliantly simple to set up.
PRICE: $3,550 (includes first year of licensing).
VENDOR: WatchGuard Technologies, Inc.
WHAT: The Firebox M440 is the latest next-generation firewall offering from WatchGuard.
PRICE: $6,795 (includes first year of licensing).
WHAT: SolarWinds Log & Event Manager is one of the most popular SIEMs on the market today – and with good reason.
WHAT: The NetIQ Sentinel may be one of the best SIEM solutions for your network.
PRICE: Starts at $9,680 (plus additional first year maintenance fee).
WHAT: The EventSentry from Netikus brings to the table a plethora of functionality to ensure system security. I
PRICE: Starts at $85 (price must include cost of hardware/software plus recurring cost for upgrades).
WHAT: Intel Security’s McAfee Enterprise Security Manager (ESM) is a security information and event management suite.
PRICE: $39,995 for VM, $47,994 for comparable hardware pricing.
WHAT: The EventLog Analyzer from ManageEngine is quickly installed and easily scalable software that can be implemented for a network’s SIEM solution.
PRICE: $3,495 (including annual maintenance and support).
WHAT: LogRhythm is a security information and event manager that is extremely customizable, functional and user friendly.
PRICE: $27,500 (plus 20 percent for annual support and maintenance).
WHAT: The EventTracker Security Center v7.6 is a great solution for enterprise security information and event management (SIEM).
PRICE: Starts at $5,995 (depends on options and log source count).
WHAT: The EiQ Networks SecureVue software suite is a comprehensive log and asset management system that lets network administrators quickly get the full picture of what is going on in their network.
PRICE: $26,994 for hardware appliance and 25-asset license.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- FireEye: First multi-vendor ATM malware targeting cardholders
- Customer data possibly compromised in online photo store malware attack
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield announces breach, 10.5M records at risk
- CVS employee steals data on 55K Molina Healthcare members
- False Facebook 'dislike button' ensnares users
- Stored XSS vulnerability identified in Jetpack plugin for WordPress
- Experian, T-Mobile breach exposes 15 million customers, but what will happen to the data?
- Only a matter of time before cyber-attack hits broader finance
- Don't spend more, spend better: Interview with FireEye's Richard Turner
- Landmark European data protection judgement