Single Sign On
VENDOR: PistolStar, Inc.
WHAT: PistolStar, Inc. maker of PortalGuard offers an on-premise turnkey user authentication solution-set for companies with external-facing web applications to their employees, contractors, suppliers, and vendors. This all-in-one integrated design includes two-factor methods, single sign-on, centralized self-service password reset/unlock, password synchronization, plus transparent barriers to confirm user identities by validating their context.
PRICE: $10k for unlimited users (2FA, SSO IdP, SSPR, Sync)
WHAT: Full multifactor and single sign-on authentication management.
PRICE: Starting at $15 per user per year, plus $2,000 per virtual server per year.
VENDOR: Novell Inc
WHAT: Novell Identity and Access Management is comprised of three modules: the Identity Manager, which includes user-provisioning tools; the Access Manager, which provides access rights to users, ensuring all users have access to the resources they need; and finally SecureLogin, which adds single credentialing capabilities so users have universal access with just one username and password.
PRICE: $70 per user
WHAT: The Imprivata OneSign appliance provides identity management and single sign-on capabilities in one appliance.
PRICE: starts at $50 per user
PRICE: $79 per user
VENDOR: Fidevco Inc.
PRICE: from $16 per user for entrylevel control/SSO, to $45 for complete control and SSO solution for web, legacy and client-server environments
VENDOR: Akonix Systems, Inc.
PRICE: $40 per user
PRICE: from $66 per user for 100 users down to $35 per user for 10,000 users
PRICE: $69 per user
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- APT operation 'Double Tap' exploits serious Windows OLE bug
- 'DoubleDirect' MitM attack affects iOS, Android and OS X users
- Android malware 'NotCompatible' evolves, spawns resilient botnet
- The Internet of Things (IoT) will fail if security has no context
- Regin: nation-state possibly behind the stealthy modular spying malware
- Operators disable firewall features to increase network performance, survey finds
- DDoS attacks cost organizations $40,000 per hour, survey finds
- Waste no time patching Windows Schannel, OLE bugs, experts warn
- Study: 68 percent of healthcare breaches caused by loss or theft of devices, files
- Spin.com redirects to Rig Exploit Kit, infects users with malware, Symantec observes
- Study: 'High priority' issues hamper endpoint security solution implementation
- Researchers identify POS malware targeting ticket machines, electronic kiosks
- Pirated Joomla, WordPress, Drupal themes and plugins contain CryptoPHP backdoor
- DDoS attacks grew in size, threats became more complex, Q3 reports say
- Man gets 18 months in prison for accessing Subway POS devices, loading up gift cards