Single Sign On Reviews
VENDOR: PistolStar, Inc.
WHAT: PistolStar, Inc. maker of PortalGuard offers an on-premise turnkey user authentication solution-set for companies with external-facing web applications to their employees, contractors, suppliers, and vendors. This all-in-one integrated design includes two-factor methods, single sign-on, centralized self-service password reset/unlock, password synchronization, plus transparent barriers to confirm user identities by validating their context.
PRICE: $10k for unlimited users (2FA, SSO IdP, SSPR, Sync)
WHAT: Full multifactor and single sign-on authentication management.
PRICE: Starting at $15 per user per year, plus $2,000 per virtual server per year.
VENDOR: Novell Inc
WHAT: Novell Identity and Access Management is comprised of three modules: the Identity Manager, which includes user-provisioning tools; the Access Manager, which provides access rights to users, ensuring all users have access to the resources they need; and finally SecureLogin, which adds single credentialing capabilities so users have universal access with just one username and password.
PRICE: $70 per user
WHAT: The Imprivata OneSign appliance provides identity management and single sign-on capabilities in one appliance.
PRICE: starts at $50 per user
PRICE: $79 per user
VENDOR: Fidevco Inc.
PRICE: from $16 per user for entrylevel control/SSO, to $45 for complete control and SSO solution for web, legacy and client-server environments
VENDOR: Akonix Systems, Inc.
PRICE: $40 per user
PRICE: from $66 per user for 100 users down to $35 per user for 10,000 users
PRICE: $69 per user
SC Magazine Articles
- USAA members hit with multiple phishing attacks
- Industry pros react to Cisco, Fortinet advisories after possible Snowden NSA leak
- Trust exercise: Symantec's new website security expert is reaching out to hacker community
- U.S. government extends offer to protect states from electoral cyberthreats
- Two-thirds of IT security pros surveyed expect a breach to hit their company, report
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- CEO sacked after aircraft company grounded by whaling attack
- Microsoft warns of new, self-propagating ransomware in the wild
- Wendy's POS breach 'considerably' bigger than first thought