Sony News, Articles and Updates
Raynaldo Rivera, 20, chose to plead guilty just like cohort Cody Kretsinger did earlier this year.
Authorities believe Raynaldo Rivera joined previously accused Cody Kretsinger in compromising SonyPictures.com to steal personal information on about a million people.
Yahoo presumably took no measures to ensure sensitive stuff like customer account credentials were kept safe and sound.
Transparency after a breach does more than save face.
An insurance expert said the case may set precedent for whether a general liability policy can extend to breach-related expenses.
Software flaws provide the attack vector of many of today's largest breaches, and organizations must work to rectify those weaknesses.
LulzSec are clearly having fun making money and hacking Sony: why should Nintendo worry?
The Sony PlayStation Network/Qriocity service breach of 77 million records contained a twist that makes it dangerous.
SC Magazine Articles
- USAA members hit with multiple phishing attacks
- Industry pros react to Cisco, Fortinet advisories after possible Snowden NSA leak
- Trust exercise: Symantec's new website security expert is reaching out to hacker community
- Two-thirds of IT security pros surveyed expect a breach to hit their company, report
- Three zero-days found in iOS, Apple suggests users update their iPhone
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- CEO sacked after aircraft company grounded by whaling attack
- Microsoft warns of new, self-propagating ransomware in the wild
- Wendy's POS breach 'considerably' bigger than first thought