Several senators today abandoned their support of two highly controversial anti-web piracy bills making their way through Congress.
Experts warn the controversial anti-copyright bill, SOPA, would undermine efforts to bolster internet security through the implementation of DNSSEC.
The aftermath of a cyber crime takedown poses new challenges to law enforcement, like what to do about the victims' systems and data
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Nearly 90 percent of Android devices vulnerable to endless reboot bug
- Women in IT Security: 10 Power Players
- Scanner identifies thousands of malicious Android apps on Google Play, other markets
- Report: Phishing costs average organization $3.7 million per year
- Women in IT Security: Women of influence
- Neutrino exploit used to inject Teslascrypt into sites using outdated CMS tools
- ACLU asks DOJ to withhold funds for LAPD body cams
- A question of balance between security solutions and the people who use it
- Russia may ban government officials from using Google and WhatsApp
- Hawaii credit union notifies customers of employee email breach