Several senators today abandoned their support of two highly controversial anti-web piracy bills making their way through Congress.
Experts warn the controversial anti-copyright bill, SOPA, would undermine efforts to bolster internet security through the implementation of DNSSEC.
The aftermath of a cyber crime takedown poses new challenges to law enforcement, like what to do about the victims' systems and data
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- 'Sexy Girls' wallpaper app in Google Play store accessed account info
- Albany health system notifies more than 5,000 patients of data breach
- Could the Sony breach have been prevented?
- Proposed CFAA revisions agitate IT security community
- CTB-Locker ransomware variant being distributed in spam campaign