Several senators today abandoned their support of two highly controversial anti-web piracy bills making their way through Congress.
Experts warn the controversial anti-copyright bill, SOPA, would undermine efforts to bolster internet security through the implementation of DNSSEC.
The aftermath of a cyber crime takedown poses new challenges to law enforcement, like what to do about the victims' systems and data
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- CISO salaries and demand for cyber-skills skyrockets, surprising no-one
- Skype targeted by T9000 backdoor trojan
- Student SSNs exposed in University of Central Florida breach
- Malwarebytes says sorry for multiple AV bugs, still unpatched
- Ransomware and POS attackers to zero in on small businesses, retailers
- Obama goes hard on cybersecurity, new CNAP commits funds, resources
- NSA reorg could strengthen defense ops
- Pro-Palestine hacktivist makes good on threat, posts data on FBI and DHS personnel
- Microsoft's February Patch Tuesday: 13 bulletins addressing 36 vulnerabilities
- Draft Investigatory Powers Bill draws fire from Parliamentary committee