SOPA News, Articles and Updates
Several senators today abandoned their support of two highly controversial anti-web piracy bills making their way through Congress.
Experts warn the controversial anti-copyright bill, SOPA, would undermine efforts to bolster internet security through the implementation of DNSSEC.
The aftermath of a cyber crime takedown poses new challenges to law enforcement, like what to do about the victims' systems and data
SC Magazine Articles
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas hit with POS breach
- X-ray and MRI machines among devices used as springboards for data breach attacks
- Brexit shakeup: How will the U.K.'s exit from the EU affect the technology sector?
- Ransomware attack almost sends NASCAR team to the garage