Most Recent Articles by Staff Report
All ten smartwatches tested by HP Fortify reported significant security vulnerabilities, along with their Android and iOS cloud and mobile application components, according to a new report.
VFS Global closes visa application portal following SC Magazine investigation. Editable Schengen visa application forms accessed FOUR DAYS after operating company VFS Global said a vulnerability had been fixed.
These 10 women were selected for their longstanding contributions to the IT security space.
We enlisted a team of moderators to ask a number of prominent IT security professionals about the challenges they faced as a woman entering the field, the prejudices they deal with every day and the skills they use to navigate within their business.
Profiles of five women who are advancing the IT security field through their advocacy, legal expertise, engineering acumen and entrepreneurial efforts.
More Articles by Staff Report
Most Recent Blog Posts
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Zero-day in Fiat Chrysler feature allows remote control of vehicles
- 'GSMem' malware designed to infiltrate air-gapped computers, steal data
- United reportedly hacked by same group that breached Anthem, OPM
- All smartwatches are vulnerable to attack, finds study
- Security concerns raised at Windows 10 roll-out
- NYU conference encourages women to pursue cybersecurity
- Modular Potao malware used to spy on targets in Ukraine, Russia
- GM says OnStar app flaw fixed, researcher says still exploitable
- TV5Monde in chaos as data breach costs roll into the millions
- Four McLean Hospital backup data tapes go missing, thousands affected