Most Recent Articles by Staff Report
These 10 women were selected for their longstanding contributions to the IT security space.
We enlisted a team of moderators to ask a number of prominent IT security professionals about the challenges they faced as a woman entering the field, the prejudices they deal with every day and the skills they use to navigate within their business.
Profiles of five women who are advancing the IT security field through their advocacy, legal expertise, engineering acumen and entrepreneurial efforts.
Life would be much easier for security teams if log files were able to flash an alert that says, "The system has a problem here." However, the reality in most enterprises is that the amount of data contained in logs can be massive, especially when the operating system, applications, network devices, storage devices, servers and workstations all are generating multiple log files concurrently. As this new eBook from SC Magazine explains, for the IT personnel in charge of enterprise security, separating the few really important alerts from all the noise becomes of paramount importance.
More Articles by Staff Report
Most Recent Blog Posts
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- 'MEDJACK' tactic allows cyber criminals to enter healthcare networks undetected
- Samsung devices, including Galaxy S6, vulnerable to remote code execution
- Dridex banking malware spreading through new spam campaign
- U.S., China agree to cybersecurity code of conduct
- Suspicious activity on LastPass network, data compromised
- Former Georgia-Pacific sysadmin charged with damaging protected computers
- Harvard University announces network intrusion, possible data exposure
- Saboteurs leverage RIPv1 for DDoS reflection attacks
- More than 440K new Android malware strains found in Q1, study finds
- Apple releases OS X 10.10.4 and iOS 8.4, numerous bugs addressed