Most Recent Articles by Staff Report
The Royal Saudi Airforce is the latest victim of hacktivists after military intervention in Yemen.
Profiles of five women who are advancing the IT security field through their advocacy, legal expertise, engineering acumen and entrepreneurial efforts.
These 10 women were selected for their longstanding contributions to the IT security space.
We enlisted a team of moderators to ask a number of prominent IT security professionals about the challenges they faced as a woman entering the field, the prejudices they deal with every day and the skills they use to navigate within their business.
A hacker group posted 9.7 gigabytes of data in apparent retaliation for the site allegedly claiming to delete customer details for a fee, but then not doing so.
More Articles by Staff Report
Most Recent Blog Posts
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- DDoS attacks enter new frontier with Portmapper
- John McAfee points to lone woman as Ashley Madison attacker while company offers reward
- Zero-Day, Angler kit exploits help drive up malvertising by 325%
- Judge grants father in custody case access to ex-wife's Facebook profile
- IBM: Corporations could be the next target for ransomware attacks
- Audit report finds sensitive data at risk for at least 73 Callif. agencies
- License plate reader helps spot Virginia killer, but privacy issues remain
- DD4BC are DDoS attack driving force, new report claims
- Researchers uncover possible Iranian-backed phishing scam
- After online report, Twitter user denies involvement in Ashley Madison hack