Most Recent Articles by Staff Report
The reFUD.me malware services website has been taken down thanks to a joint effort between the National Crime Agency and Trend Micro.
HTML tags are not allowed in the Deck. All HTML tags will be removed automatically.
Card-not-present (CNP) fraud, including online and mobile attacks, has grown by 20 percent from Q1 to Q2 2015 and during the same time, incidences of account takeover (ATO) fraud increased 280 percent.
The BBC reports Scotland Yard saying that a 15-year-old boy has been arrested in Northern Ireland on suspicion of Computer Misuse Act offences relating to the TalkTalk hack.
Shots from around SC Congress New York 2015. The day-long event, held on October 20 at the Metropolitan Pavilion in Manhattan, featured 32 speakers, 350 guests and 32 exhibitors/sponsors.
More Articles by Staff Report
Most Recent Blog Posts
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- RSA: Cyber-security industry is "fundamentally broken", says Amit Yoran
- DOD contractors pay $13 million fine for hiring Russian programmers
- Top Priority: Federal Government must get cybersecurity right
- Cyber and real war come together in the Ukraine
- Version 4.0 of ransomware Cryptowall released, now encrypts file names