Most Recent Articles by Staff Report
The reFUD.me malware services website has been taken down thanks to a joint effort between the National Crime Agency and Trend Micro.
HTML tags are not allowed in the Deck. All HTML tags will be removed automatically.
Card-not-present (CNP) fraud, including online and mobile attacks, has grown by 20 percent from Q1 to Q2 2015 and during the same time, incidences of account takeover (ATO) fraud increased 280 percent.
The BBC reports Scotland Yard saying that a 15-year-old boy has been arrested in Northern Ireland on suspicion of Computer Misuse Act offences relating to the TalkTalk hack.
Shots from around SC Congress New York 2015. The day-long event, held on October 20 at the Metropolitan Pavilion in Manhattan, featured 32 speakers, 350 guests and 32 exhibitors/sponsors.
More Articles by Staff Report
Most Recent Blog Posts
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Supreme Court hears first appeals case for exec convicted under CFAA
- Black SEO offered to cyber-criminals
- FBI investigates Russian hacker that stole billions of login credentials
- 5M affected in VTech breach; security concerns raised with popular holiday items
- Internet of malicious things: Yale home automation vulnerable