Most Recent Articles by Staff Report
A Q&A gathering experts' thoughts on the threats they considered important in 2014 and envision imperiling us in 2015.
To be unveiled on Monday, December 8, our Reboot 25 section not only highlights 25 industry professionals, but takes a look at the past and future of the industry.
In this new ebook we speak with a range of experts to glean their insights on the technologies and strategies they are putting in place to guard their treasure troves and prevent both insider incidents and attacks from the outside.
The experts we spoke to for this new ebook agree that when deciding what data must be encrypted, it's a question of classifying it by level of importance.
These seven women are featured for their noteworthy efforts, which have impacted the field of online security and data privacy for the better.
More Articles by Staff Report
Most Recent Blog Posts
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Impact of Linux bug 'grinch' spans servers, workstations, Android devices and more
- More than 100K WordPress sites compromised by malware due to plugin vulnerability
- Phishing email contains Word doc, enabling macros leads to malware infection
- Critical 'Misfortune Cookie' bug puts millions of internet-connected routers at risk
- White House calls Sony hack a "serious national security matter," gov't mulls proper response