Most Recent Articles by Staff Report
All ten smartwatches tested by HP Fortify reported significant security vulnerabilities, along with their Android and iOS cloud and mobile application components, according to a new report.
VFS Global closes visa application portal following SC Magazine investigation. Editable Schengen visa application forms accessed FOUR DAYS after operating company VFS Global said a vulnerability had been fixed.
These 10 women were selected for their longstanding contributions to the IT security space.
We enlisted a team of moderators to ask a number of prominent IT security professionals about the challenges they faced as a woman entering the field, the prejudices they deal with every day and the skills they use to navigate within their business.
Profiles of five women who are advancing the IT security field through their advocacy, legal expertise, engineering acumen and entrepreneurial efforts.
More Articles by Staff Report
Most Recent Blog Posts
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Free security tools help detect Hacking Team malware
- Zero-day in Fiat Chrysler feature allows remote control of vehicles
- Fake games in Google Play redirect Android users to porn sites
- All smartwatches are vulnerable to attack, finds study
- Survey: Black Hat 2015 attendees most concerned about targeted attacks
- 'GSMem' malware designed to infiltrate air-gapped computers, steal data
- Critical Android bugs can be exploited via MMS, 950M users affected
- Breach affects 3,000 clients enrolled in Georgia state program
- Top of the app charts - Shuabang: automated malware made in China
- Federal appeals court rules no expectation of privacy for preventable 'butt dials'