Most Recent Articles by Staff Report
In this new ebook we speak with a range of experts to glean their insights on the technologies and strategies they are putting in place to guard their treasure troves and prevent both insider incidents and attacks from the outside.
The experts we spoke to for this new ebook agree that when deciding what data must be encrypted, it's a question of classifying it by level of importance.
These seven women are featured for their noteworthy efforts, which have impacted the field of online security and data privacy for the better.
Here's a list of five notable women to watch who have had a positive impact on the information security industry.
SC Magazine earned distinction from two trade associations for its editorial content, art direction, use of social media and website.
More Articles by Staff Report
Most Recent Blog Posts
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Microsoft report explores dangers of running expired security software
- Survey: real-time SIEM solutions help orgs detect attacks within minutes
- Vulnerabilities identified in three Advantech products
- Android malware 'NotCompatible' evolves, spawns resilient botnet
- State Department hack may be tied to White House network breach
- Operators disable firewall features to increase network performance, survey finds
- Waste no time patching Windows Schannel, OLE bugs, experts warn
- Study: 68 percent of healthcare breaches caused by loss or theft of devices, files
- Spin.com redirects to Rig Exploit Kit, infects users with malware, Symantec observes
- Upping the ante: PCI Security Standard
- Study: Third of employees use company devices for social media and online shopping
- 'DoubleDirect' MitM attack affects iOS, Android and OS X users
- Swedish appeals court nixes Assange's plea
- Critical XSS vulnerability addressed in WordPress
- The Internet of Things (IoT) will fail if security has no context