Most Recent Articles by Staff Report
The threat landscape has changed and we have to constantly challenge the existing thinking to get ahead of our adversaries RSA President Amit Yoran told delegates on Tuesday.
While a return to a pre-APT Eden may be both unlikely and perhaps impossible, as this new ebook finds there are things that organizations and the industry as a whole can do to rebuild a more generally trustworthy environment.
In this month's issue we get to know more about Kristi Carrier and her role as the Quality Auditor at Nuspire Networks.
The highly anticipated SC Awards U.S. are just around the corner. Here's the full list of finalists competing to take home a trophy on the big night in San Francisco.
Round one of the 2015 SC Awards U.S. finalists includes categories for best email security solution, UTM security solution, emerging technology, security team and CSO of the year.
More Articles by Staff Report
Most Recent Blog Posts
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- RSA Conference 2015: Prepare for the IoT before it's too late, Sorebo warns
- Study: Open Source Software use increasing in enterprises but without vulnerability monitoring
- 'Aaron's Law' returns to Congress
- RSA 2015: Tension continues to grow between govt, cryptographers
- CozyDuke APT group believed to have targeted White House and State Department
- Study: Conficker declared top threat of 2014, but N. America targeted mainly by AnglerEK
- RSA 2015: Straight talk about encryption, bulk surveillance and IoT
- RSA 2015: In the healthcare industry, security must innovate with business
- RSA 2015: Unintended use of aircraft systems next challenge for counterterrorism community
- RSA 2015: Bug hunting and responsible vulnerability disclosure