Most Recent Articles by Stephen Lawton
While already ubiquitous in much of the world, mobile payment options are gaining traction in the United States, reports Stephen Lawton.
Speak in business terms and convey risk when attempting to gain funding for implementations from management, reports Stephen Lawton.
Most organizations cite trust issues as their primary reason for deciding against outsourcing their computing resources and data assets. So just what are cloud providers doing to ensure protection?
Security metrics remain elusive for many organizations, but key performance indicators, or KPIs, are achievable measurements that can help guide business planning and strategy.
The decision to move to the cloud has always been wrought with anxiety over entrusting one's data to a third-party. Learning which questions to ask of a provider can help mitigate that concern.
More Articles by Stephen Lawton
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Zero-day in Fiat Chrysler feature allows remote control of vehicles
- 'GSMem' malware designed to infiltrate air-gapped computers, steal data
- United reportedly hacked by same group that breached Anthem, OPM
- All smartwatches are vulnerable to attack, finds study
- Security concerns raised at Windows 10 roll-out
- NYU conference encourages women to pursue cybersecurity
- Modular Potao malware used to spy on targets in Ukraine, Russia
- GM says OnStar app flaw fixed, researcher says still exploitable
- TV5Monde in chaos as data breach costs roll into the millions
- Four McLean Hospital backup data tapes go missing, thousands affected