The personal information of 1,000 Canadian government officials was stolen as part of a vast data heist last December, it has been revealed.
Stratfor plans to settle with its subscribers who filed suit against the global affairs company following a devastating breach committed by Anonymous.
Accused Stratfor hacker Jeremy Hammond plans to fight the charges filed against him for the devastating breach of the global affairs firm.
A letter addressed to the stolen email addresses of Stratfor customers claims to be a helpful reminder of malware scams, but is actually bait to spread the Zbot trojan.
The Anonymous collective on Thursday posted 200 GB of information on customers of security think tank Stratfor.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- UK hacker Lauri Love fights extradition to US
- Microsoft fixes critical IE vulnerabilities, other bugs on Patch Tuesday
- Email incident affects 9,400 Schwab Retirement Plan Services participants
- Fraudsters exploit weak SSL certificate security to set up hundreds of phishing sites
- European aviation body warns of cyber-attack risk against aircraft