The personal information of 1,000 Canadian government officials was stolen as part of a vast data heist last December, it has been revealed.
Stratfor plans to settle with its subscribers who filed suit against the global affairs company following a devastating breach committed by Anonymous.
Accused Stratfor hacker Jeremy Hammond plans to fight the charges filed against him for the devastating breach of the global affairs firm.
A letter addressed to the stolen email addresses of Stratfor customers claims to be a helpful reminder of malware scams, but is actually bait to spread the Zbot trojan.
The Anonymous collective on Thursday posted 200 GB of information on customers of security think tank Stratfor.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- CISO salaries and demand for cyber-skills skyrockets, surprising no-one
- Malwarebytes says sorry for multiple AV bugs, still unpatched
- Ransomware and POS attackers to zero in on small businesses, retailers
- TaxAct breached: Customer banking and Social Security information compromised
- Student SSNs exposed in University of Central Florida breach