Submit a product for review
SC Magazine is reaffirming its place as the industry leader in IT security product reviews.
Starting with the January 2007 issue, all of our reviews will be managed and coordinated out of the United States for the U.S. and U.K. editions, as well as for the electronic versions of our Australia and Asia-Pacific editions.
To achieve this end, four new staffers have joined us. Please contact them directly with your requests and questions.
Peter is the associate director of Norwich University's Master of Science in Information Assurance, as well as the associate director of research and information assurance at the Center for Regional and National Security at Eastern Michigan University. He has served as a U.S. Navy cryptographer, director of technology for Netigy Corporation and the worldwide director of technology and research coordinator for QinetiQ Trusted Information Management, Inc.
Director of Lab Operations
Contact John for information about product shipments and scheduling
Contact Judy if you represent a vendor or service provider
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- APT operation 'Double Tap' exploits serious Windows OLE bug
- 'DoubleDirect' MitM attack affects iOS, Android and OS X users
- Android malware 'NotCompatible' evolves, spawns resilient botnet
- Vulnerabilities identified in three Advantech products
- The Internet of Things (IoT) will fail if security has no context
- Operators disable firewall features to increase network performance, survey finds
- DDoS attacks cost organizations $40,000 per hour, survey finds
- Waste no time patching Windows Schannel, OLE bugs, experts warn
- Study: 68 percent of healthcare breaches caused by loss or theft of devices, files
- Spin.com redirects to Rig Exploit Kit, infects users with malware, Symantec observes
- Study: 'High priority' issues hamper endpoint security solution implementation
- Researchers identify POS malware targeting ticket machines, electronic kiosks
- Pirated Joomla, WordPress, Drupal themes and plugins contain CryptoPHP backdoor
- DDoS attacks grew in size, threats became more complex, Q3 reports say
- Man gets 18 months in prison for accessing Subway POS devices, loading up gift cards