Most Recent Articles by Sue Marquette Poremba
A recent U.S. Department of Justice survey indicates that the majority of American businesses have detected one or more cyberattacks.
Microsoft announced that it would make available three Security Development Lifecycle programs and tools to help the industry improve security and privacy technology.
Apple released a security update for its Mac OS X to fix several security issues, most notably for the notorious DNS cache poisoning problem and a vulnerability within PostScript font names.
Spammers are using thousands of Google Groups to spread unwanted email and malware.
Mozilla, joining Microsoft's Internet Explorer and Google's nascent Chrome, plan to add a private browsing mode when it releases Firefox 3.1.
More Articles by Sue Marquette Poremba
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Chinese govt. complied with U.S. request to arrest hackers
- Obama administration will not push for legislation requiring mandatory encryption
- Data Security in the 21st Century: Understanding what data to protect
- Consumers need to up password security: Darren Guccione of Keeper Security
- U.S. authorities identify Chinese companies that benefited from military cybertheft