Most Recent Articles by Sue Marquette Poremba
A recent U.S. Department of Justice survey indicates that the majority of American businesses have detected one or more cyberattacks.
Microsoft announced that it would make available three Security Development Lifecycle programs and tools to help the industry improve security and privacy technology.
Apple released a security update for its Mac OS X to fix several security issues, most notably for the notorious DNS cache poisoning problem and a vulnerability within PostScript font names.
Spammers are using thousands of Google Groups to spread unwanted email and malware.
Mozilla, joining Microsoft's Internet Explorer and Google's nascent Chrome, plan to add a private browsing mode when it releases Firefox 3.1.
More Articles by Sue Marquette Poremba
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Oracle PeopleSoft attack could enable big data breaches
- Zero-day in Fiat Chrysler feature allows remote control of vehicles
- Cyber attack on U.S. power grid could rack up $1 trillion in losses, study says
- All smartwatches are vulnerable to attack, finds study
- 'GSMem' malware designed to infiltrate air-gapped computers, steal data
- Government 'Cybersecurity Sprint' spurs agency authentication measures
- Report: News, entertainment websites serve majority of malvertisements
- UConn School of Engineering cyberintrusion originated in China
- Report delves into RAT videos on YouTube
- Tor Project, Library Freedom Project to establish Tor exit nodes in libraries