Most Recent Articles by Sue Marquette Poremba
A recent U.S. Department of Justice survey indicates that the majority of American businesses have detected one or more cyberattacks.
Microsoft announced that it would make available three Security Development Lifecycle programs and tools to help the industry improve security and privacy technology.
Apple released a security update for its Mac OS X to fix several security issues, most notably for the notorious DNS cache poisoning problem and a vulnerability within PostScript font names.
Spammers are using thousands of Google Groups to spread unwanted email and malware.
Mozilla, joining Microsoft's Internet Explorer and Google's nascent Chrome, plan to add a private browsing mode when it releases Firefox 3.1.
More Articles by Sue Marquette Poremba
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- DDoS attacks enter new frontier with Portmapper
- John McAfee points to lone woman as Ashley Madison attacker while company offers reward
- Zero-Day, Angler kit exploits help drive up malvertising by 325%
- Judge grants father in custody case access to ex-wife's Facebook profile
- IBM: Corporations could be the next target for ransomware attacks