Surveys News, Articles and Updates
No matter the industry, organizations are facing a flurry of sophisticated attacks, with the main goal being to hijack intellectual property, according to new findings from security firm FireEye.
Spammers have begun trying to capitalize on the Cyber Monday buying frenzy.
Cyber Monday, the digital equivalent of the brick-and-mortar world's Black Friday, is one of the busiest online shopping days of the year, and typically marks the beginning of a month-long period of increased online threats.
While the nation's economy remains in the tank, the information security market appears to be avoiding a major slowdown.
How to lie with statistics? First, consider your survey...
SC Magazine Articles
- Industry pros react to Cisco, Fortinet advisories after possible Snowden NSA leak
- The Shadow Brokers' NSA hack claim unlikely, say experts
- After the breach: Settlement expected for 50M Home Depot customers
- Don't get caught by the Pokemon Go ransomware
- WikiLeaks postings of Turkish emails included active links to malware
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- CEO sacked after aircraft company grounded by whaling attack
- Microsoft warns of new, self-propagating ransomware in the wild
- Wendy's POS breach 'considerably' bigger than first thought
- After NSA leaks, a renewed interest in vulnerability disclosure
- USAA members hit with multiple phishing attacks
- Saving money on security software by improving cyber posture, report
- Two-thirds of IT security pros surveyed expect a breach to hit their company, report
- Epic hack, thousands of salted logins stolen