Surveys News, Articles and Updates
No matter the industry, organizations are facing a flurry of sophisticated attacks, with the main goal being to hijack intellectual property, according to new findings from security firm FireEye.
Spammers have begun trying to capitalize on the Cyber Monday buying frenzy.
Cyber Monday, the digital equivalent of the brick-and-mortar world's Black Friday, is one of the busiest online shopping days of the year, and typically marks the beginning of a month-long period of increased online threats.
While the nation's economy remains in the tank, the information security market appears to be avoiding a major slowdown.
How to lie with statistics? First, consider your survey...
SC Magazine Articles
- WhatsApp in the spotlight after Turkey publishes messages of coup officers
- Trump's Russian interests and Guccifer 2.0
- Russian hackers take the stage at DNC convention
- Proliferation of hacker culture helped keep Anonymous from being branded terrorist org
- 2.3 million 'Warframe,' 'Clash of Kings' accounts compromised
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- CEO sacked after aircraft company grounded by whaling attack
- Some U.S. Bancorp workers' W-2 info exposed in ADP data breach
- Microsoft warns of new, self-propagating ransomware in the wild