Most Recent Articles by Teri Robinson
The Federal Trade Commission has prohibited a revenge porn site operator from sharing nude photos, using deceptive tactics and revealing personal information.
Hundreds of computers belonging to University of Florida students and faculty were infected with Upatre and Dyre in a multistage attack.
Testimony in House Energy and Commerce Subcommittee on Commerce, Manufacturing and Trade hearing aimed at shaping national data breach notification law.
A security engineer from Citrix demonstrated the Maldrone malware that he built as a backdoor to control drones.
The 2015 Vormetric Insider Threat Report found that a large majority of U.S. companies believe they are vulnerable to insider threats.
More Articles by Teri Robinson
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Zeus variant targeting Candian banks, U.S. banks may also be a target
- Winnti trojan may help set stage for Skeleton Key attacks, analysts say
- FTC settles with revenge porn site operator
- Upatre, Dyre used in Univ. of Florida attack
- Wisconsin chiropractic clinic notifies 3,000 patients of insider breach