Most Recent Articles by Teri Robinson
In an effort to help curb terrorism, Twitter has suspended 125,000 accounts since mid-2015 that it said threatened or promoted terrorist acts.
In an oft-repeated tale, a senior at Panther Creek High School was arrested on felony and misdemeanor charges for hacking into a school computer and changing grades.
The Office of the Inspector General (OIG) said Colin Powell and Condeleeza Rice both used private email for classified information and a heavily redacted email from John Kerry showed that he likewise used a private email account
To meet the more stringent requirements laid out in the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield pact inked Tuesday, organizations are going to have to up their data protection game and Congress must accelerate passage of the Judicial Redress Act.
Information governance (IG) is nearly impossible to achieve, but is a goal worth pursuing to protect the privacy of sensitive data and ensure organizations can meet discovery requests, according to a panel at the LegalTech show in New York.
More Articles by Teri Robinson
Most Recent Blog Posts
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- CISO salaries and demand for cyber-skills skyrockets, surprising no-one
- Malwarebytes says sorry for multiple AV bugs, still unpatched
- Ransomware and POS attackers to zero in on small businesses, retailers
- TaxAct breached: Customer banking and Social Security information compromised
- Student SSNs exposed in University of Central Florida breach