Most Recent Articles by Teri Robinson
Two weeks after an international law enforcement effort shut it down and led to charges, indictments and arrests, reports say online crime forum Darkode is back.
A flaw in the "forgot my login details" function, if exploited, could have allowed hackers to hijack Steam users' accounts.
After data on 21.5 million former and current OPM workers was exposed, U.S. officials are concerned that hackers can use the information to determine the identity of spies operating in China.
An appeals court in New York ruled that Facebook can't challenge Manhattan prosecutors' warrants seeking information on 381 users as part of an investigation into Social Security fraud.
A lawsuit filed in a federal court in California accused UCLA Health System of not adequately protecting the personal data of 4.5 million individuals affected by a 2014 breach.
More Articles by Teri Robinson
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Zero-day in Fiat Chrysler feature allows remote control of vehicles
- 'GSMem' malware designed to infiltrate air-gapped computers, steal data
- All smartwatches are vulnerable to attack, finds study
- Fake games in Google Play redirect Android users to porn sites
- Hacking Team issues new statement while researcher clears up Android tool confusion
- Researcher finds several vulnerabilities in PHP File Manager
- Survey: Nearly all Americans support and want retaliation for cyberattacks
- 'Black Vine' group breached Anthem, leveraged zero-day bugs in various campaigns
- Data on 5,300 Healthfirst members caught up in fraud scheme
- Apple App Store and iTunes buyers hit by zero-day