Most Recent Articles by Teri Robinson
As OPM CIO, Defense Department Principal Deputy CIO David De Vries will be instrumental in raising the agency's security profile.
Five of the nine security bulletins released by Microsoft this Patch Tuesday are rated critical.
Oracle detected malicious code on some MICROS legacy servers but the extent of the breach is not yet known, according to KrebsOnSecurity.
Lavabit founder Ladar Levison warned a Def Con audience that there's no law on the books protecting privacy.
The number of vulnerabilities in the federal government arsenal hovers in the dozens, Columbia University Senior Research Scholar Jason Healey told a DEF CON 24 audience.
More Articles by Teri Robinson
ThreatConnect: Guccifer 2.0 likely persona for Russian-linked propagandists, PR operatives leaking info to mediaJul 26,2016
Most Recent Blog Posts
SC Magazine Articles
- Industry pros react to Cisco, Fortinet advisories after possible Snowden NSA leak
- WikiLeaks postings of Turkish emails included active links to malware
- U.S. government extends offer to protect states from electoral cyberthreats
- Cisco shedding 7% of its workforce
- DroidJack attacks delivered through Twilio SMS messages
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- CEO sacked after aircraft company grounded by whaling attack
- Microsoft warns of new, self-propagating ransomware in the wild
- Wendy's POS breach 'considerably' bigger than first thought
- After NSA leaks, a renewed interest in vulnerability disclosure
- USAA members hit with multiple phishing attacks
- Saving money on security software by improving cyber posture, report
- Two-thirds of IT security pros surveyed expect a breach to hit their company, report
- Epic hack, thousands of salted logins stolen