Most Recent Articles by Teri Robinson
"Longstanding, systemic weaknesses" prevented the State Department from properly managing cybersecurity risks, according to an IG report.
In a video on Facebook, a figure in a Guy Fawkes mask accused Florida Gov. Rick Scott of a "collusion of corruption" following the dumping of polluted water from Lake Okeechobee into the Atlantic Ocean.
China will send the first quantum communications satellite into orbit in July, vastly improving the secure transmission of data and thwarting the efforts of hackers.
Rep. Ted Lieu (D-Calif.) and Sen. Will Hurd (R-Texas) took aim at Congress's personal cyber hygiene in a letter penned to their fellow legislators.
A security update for Adobe Connect for Windows released Monday resolves an untrusted search path vulnerability in the add-in installer for Connect versions 9.5.2 and earlier.
More Articles by Teri Robinson
Most Recent Blog Posts
SC Magazine Articles
- Some U.S. Bancorp workers' W-2 info exposed in ADP data breach
- Spearphishing attack nets $495K from investment firm
- Updated: Gmail, Yahoo email credentials among millions found on the dark web
- Report: Ransomware feeds off poor endpoint security
- Organizations need formal vendor risk management programs, study
- State Dept. criticized for poor records management, Clinton broke rules, IG report says
- APWG report: Phishing surges by 250 percent in Q1 2016
- Apple rehires crypto legend Jon Callas
- China's quantum communications satellite to improve data security, thwart hackers
- 34% of Brits willing to sacrifice their online safety for weight loss