A misstep by an IT employee of Canadian communications conglomerate Rogers Communications allowed the contractual information of 50-70 of the company's business customers to be exposed via Twitter.
Canada deported self-proclaimed Anonymous member Matt DeHart.
Shared Services Canada plans to spend $55 million to upgrade IT infrastructure.
One of Canada's intelligence agencies has been secretly monitoring file downloads across the world for years.
Canada's companies are ill-prepared to meet modern cybersecurity challenges, according to a survey by the Ponemon Institute.
In this month's "Me and my job" feature, we get to know Johannes Ullrich of the SANS Technology Institute.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Popular adult website XTube compromised, delivers malware
- Orgs predict $53M risk, on average, from crypto key, digital cert attacks
- Hanjuan Exploit Kit leveraged in malvertising campaign
- Report: More than 15,000 vulnerabilities in nearly 4,000 applications reported in 2014
- Amedisys notifies nearly 7,000 individuals of potential breach