A misstep by an IT employee of Canadian communications conglomerate Rogers Communications allowed the contractual information of 50-70 of the company's business customers to be exposed via Twitter.
Canada deported self-proclaimed Anonymous member Matt DeHart.
Shared Services Canada plans to spend $55 million to upgrade IT infrastructure.
One of Canada's intelligence agencies has been secretly monitoring file downloads across the world for years.
Canada's companies are ill-prepared to meet modern cybersecurity challenges, according to a survey by the Ponemon Institute.
How you are securing your sensitive information should not be a guessing game
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- John McAfee points to lone woman as Ashley Madison attacker while company offers reward
- Zero-Day, Angler kit exploits help drive up malvertising by 325%
- Judge grants father in custody case access to ex-wife's Facebook profile
- IBM: Corporations could be the next target for ransomware attacks
- Class action complaint filed against IRS over data breach