The Data Breach Blog
A laptop and EMG machine containing personal information were stolen from a Barrington Orthopedic Specialists transport vehicle.
Several individuals posed as health care professionals and used member information to submit false claims to Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of NJ.
A phishing scheme allowed access to a computer at North Oldham High School on which a database of student information is stored.
Personal information used on the Padlocks4Less website may have been accessed without authorization.
A former CVS employee took personal information related to Molina Healthcare members from CVS's computers and sent it to his personal computer.
A break-in occurred at an Outback Steakhouse in California and the restaurant's point-of-sale computer terminal was stolen.
A CMS employee disclosed the personal information to an outside contractor prior to obtaining appropriate authorization.
An unauthorized individual remotely gained access to the email account of an Oakland Family Services employee via a phishing scam.
Milestone Hospitality Management is notifying Holiday Inn Harrisburg/Hershey guests that malware may have compromised their credit card information.
We End Violence discovered a potential intrusion into its Agent of Change website server that could have exposed personal information.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- FireEye: First multi-vendor ATM malware targeting cardholders
- Customer data possibly compromised in online photo store malware attack
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield announces breach, 10.5M records at risk
- CVS employee steals data on 55K Molina Healthcare members
- False Facebook 'dislike button' ensnares users
- Stored XSS vulnerability identified in Jetpack plugin for WordPress
- Experian, T-Mobile breach exposes 15 million customers, but what will happen to the data?
- Only a matter of time before cyber-attack hits broader finance
- Don't spend more, spend better: Interview with FireEye's Richard Turner
- Landmark European data protection judgement