The Data Breach Blog
Patient records were compromised at Bon Secours, a nonprofit health care provider.
Phoenix-based Banner Health is notifying patients of a cyberattack that compromised patient records.
Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media are notiying users that the Disney Playdom forums website was breached.
An attacker gained unauthorized access to a North Carolina State University account containing personally identifiable information.
The Vermont Fish & Wildlife Department reported that customer data may have been compromised on two separate occasions.
An unauthorized individual gained access to certain Acer Service Corporation ecommerce customer's payment information.
- RELATED TOPICS
- Data Braches
Multi-Color, a label solutions firm, reported that a break-in at a third party affiliate resulted in the compromise of employee personally identifiable information.
Connecticut-based Stamford Podiatry Group is notifying its patients that medical and personal information was compromised in a recent security incident.
The Southeast Eye Institute, P.A. reported a possible data breach after an unauthorized individual gained access to patient data via a third-party affiliate.
Information on patients in New Mexico's San Juan County DWI treatment program may have been compromised.
SC Magazine Articles
- Industry pros react to Cisco, Fortinet advisories after possible Snowden NSA leak
- USAA members hit with multiple phishing attacks
- WikiLeaks postings of Turkish emails included active links to malware
- U.S. government extends offer to protect states from electoral cyberthreats
- Trust exercise: Symantec's new website security expert is reaching out to hacker community
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- CEO sacked after aircraft company grounded by whaling attack
- Microsoft warns of new, self-propagating ransomware in the wild
- Wendy's POS breach 'considerably' bigger than first thought