The Data Breach Blog
The New York-based bank is notifying an undisclosed number of customers that their personal information was on a laptop that was stolen from an employee.
A Piedmont Advantage Credit Union laptop containing personal information cannot be located.
Bulk Reef Supply is notifying an undisclosed number of customers that their personal data could be at risk.
The incident affected customers who made purchases on the Lime Crime website between Oct. 4, 2014, and Feb. 15.
The office of Cathrine Steinborn, a California dentist, was burglarized and a server containing the personal information was stolen.
Roughly 8,700 individuals are being notified that their personal information was inadvertently placed publicly on the Lone Star Circle of Care website for nearly six months.
A University of Maine laptop computer and media card containing the personal information of 941 students was stolen from a faculty member.
Big Fish Games is notifying an undisclosed number of customers that malware was installed on the billing and payment pages of its websites.
Computer towers that contained customer information were stolen during a burglary at a Liberty Tax Service office in California.
State of Franklin Healthcare Associates has notified employees that their personal information may have been accessed during a breach of the company's third party payroll vendor.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- State breakdowns: Anthem breach by the numbers
- Botnet of Joomla servers furthers DDoS-for-hire scheme
- New SSL/TLS vulnerability, FREAK, puts secure communications at risk
- Report: Majority of health-related websites leak data to third parties
- Researchers investigate link between Axiom spy group, Anthem breach
- Clinton's use of private email spawns security, transparency debate
- Android 'Gazon' worm proliferates through texts, infects more than 4k phones
- Ramirez: FTC focus on data security, fraud, cross device tracking
- Greenwald says Snowden invoked changes toward privacy
- Playing defense in ranks: Cybersecurity reimagined