The Data Breach Blog
An attacker gained unauthorized access to a North Carolina State University account containing personally identifiable information.
The Vermont Fish & Wildlife Department reported that customer data may have been compromised on two separate occasions.
An unauthorized individual gained access to certain Acer Service Corporation ecommerce customer's payment information.
- RELATED TOPICS
- Data Braches
Multi-Color, a label solutions firm, reported that a break-in at a third party affiliate resulted in the compromise of employee personally identifiable information.
Connecticut-based Stamford Podiatry Group is notifying its patients that medical and personal information was compromised in a recent security incident.
The Southeast Eye Institute, P.A. reported a possible data breach after an unauthorized individual gained access to patient data via a third-party affiliate.
Information on patients in New Mexico's San Juan County DWI treatment program may have been compromised.
More than 4,000 patients of the Children's National Health System received notices of a data breach following a former vendor disclosing patient health information on an FTP site viewable on the web.
The San Mateo Foster City School District (SMFCSD) reported that personal information of active employees was compromised.
The Bay Area Children's Association reported a data reach that compromised patient data.
SC Magazine Articles
- WordPress Summer of Pwnage: 64 holes in 21 days
- Deal with the devil: Ransomware experiment proves you can negotiate price down
- 2.3 million 'Warframe,' 'Clash of Kings' accounts compromised
- Microsoft EOP exposes users to data breaches, whitepaper
- WhatsApp in the spotlight after Turkey publishes messages of coup officers
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas hit with POS breach
- X-ray and MRI machines among devices used as springboards for data breach attacks
- Hacker purportedly selling over 650,000 stolen medical records on dark web marketplace
- Wi-Fi warning! Study finds U.S. unaware of public Wi-fi risks
- Russian hackers take the stage at DNC convention
- TSA master key hackers expose dangers of physical and digital key escrow policies
- Patchwork cyberespionage campaign branches out to strike businesses
- Proliferation of hacker culture helped keep Anonymous from being branded terrorist org
- SC wins three top national honors from ASBPE