Microsoft plans to make available a real-time feed containing data on cyber attacks to help other organizations protect its customers.
2011 promises to deliver a major influx of mobile application attacks, plus other sophisticated digital assaults, said Dave DeWalt, CEO of McAfee, during a keynote address Wednesday at SC Congress Canada in Toronto.
Vulnerabilities in web applications remain the preferred entryway for crooks seeing valuable company information, Rob Lamb, vice president of IBM security products, said Wednesday at SC Congress Canada in Toronto.
According to an SC World Congress speaker, cybercriminals have over the past year grown more innovative and relied heavily on opportunistic, targeted and blended attacks.
Experts explain how organizations can best implement a cyberthreat intelligence initiative to collect, analyze and share data to detect and respond to an existing compromise or prevent a future threat.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Walmart partnered with Lockheed Martin, FBI for employee surveillance
- Tech support scams join forces with Nuclear EKs to distribute ransomware
- Aramada Collective demands ransom to stop DDoS attacks on Greek banks
- Google, tech groups oppose SEC's request for exemption from email privacy bill
- Contents of Calyx National Security Letter revealed