Microsoft plans to make available a real-time feed containing data on cyber attacks to help other organizations protect its customers.
2011 promises to deliver a major influx of mobile application attacks, plus other sophisticated digital assaults, said Dave DeWalt, CEO of McAfee, during a keynote address Wednesday at SC Congress Canada in Toronto.
Vulnerabilities in web applications remain the preferred entryway for crooks seeing valuable company information, Rob Lamb, vice president of IBM security products, said Wednesday at SC Congress Canada in Toronto.
According to an SC World Congress speaker, cybercriminals have over the past year grown more innovative and relied heavily on opportunistic, targeted and blended attacks.
Experts explain how organizations can best implement a cyberthreat intelligence initiative to collect, analyze and share data to detect and respond to an existing compromise or prevent a future threat.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Skype targeted by T9000 backdoor trojan
- CISO salaries and demand for cyber-skills skyrockets, surprising no-one
- Student SSNs exposed in University of Central Florida breach
- Malwarebytes says sorry for multiple AV bugs, still unpatched
- Ransomware and POS attackers to zero in on small businesses, retailers