Two-Factor Authentication, Smart Cards, Tokens
VENDOR: Swivel Secure
WHAT: The Swivel Appliance is a competitive solution for two-factor authentication methods for clients searching for a secure product.
PRICE: $3,047.04 for virtual appliance (prices go up for hardware appliances).
WHAT: SecureAuth IdP is an identity provider – with a unique approach to securing user access control.
PRICE: $19.50 per user/per year (price drops as users are added).
VENDOR: RSA, the security division of EMC
WHAT: The RSA Authentication Manager is a dual-factor authentication system designed from the ground up for enterprise deployment.
PRICE: $46 per user.
VENDOR: PistolStar, Inc.
WHAT: PortalGuard is a multifactor authentication, web-based single sign-on (SSO) through internet information services (IIS) and self-service password reset server and application rolled into one.
PRICE: $10,000 (initial purchase); $2,500 (yearly renewal).
WHAT: LoginTC from Cyphercor is a cloud-based solution that uses a mobile device or a desktop for authentication.
PRICE: $16.80 per user per year, or $15 per user per year over 1,000 users.
WHAT: The Imation IronKey F200 Flash Drive is a simple, easy to set up and extremely secure device for users who need to transport confidential data between computers.
PRICE: $189 per unit.
WHAT: SafeNet Authentication Service is a cloud-based authentication service that uses a wide range of tokens and custom agents to support multifactor authentication to include one-time passwords generated by a phone app, SMS, a hardware token or email.
PRICE: $1 per user/per month for 2,500 token configuration.
VENDOR: Entrust Inc.
WHAT: Entrust IdentityGuard is a dual-factor authentication server, app, smart card manager, biometrics server and general jack-of-all-trades when it comes to dual-factor authentication.
PRICE: $8 per user, $3.75 per user above 25,000.
WHAT: DIGIPASS 760 is a trusted hardware device for visual transaction-signing that creates a secure optical communication channel between the end-user (client) and the organization (server).
PRICE: DIGIPASS 760: $4,030.60; DIGIPASS for Mobile: $905.75, with $226.44 maintenance fee.
VENDOR: Deepnet Security Limited
WHAT: DualShield is an enterprise-grade, unified, multifactor authentication platform that protects all commonly used business applications with a large selection of multifactor authentication methods.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Popular adult website XTube compromised, delivers malware
- Android vulnerability leaves apps open to malicious overwriting
- One in three of the top million websites are 'risky,' researchers find
- Orgs predict $53M risk, on average, from crypto key, digital cert attacks
- Hanjuan Exploit Kit leveraged in malvertising campaign
- Report: 71 percent of orgs were successfully attacked in 2014
- Self-deleting malware targets home routers to gather information
- 'PoSeidon' point-of-sale malware targets payment card information
- Amedisys notifies nearly 7,000 individuals of potential breach
- Report: More than 15,000 vulnerabilities in nearly 4,000 applications reported in 2014
- The best defense is a good offense: The importance of securing your endpoints
- British Airways says rewards accounts hacked, locked down
- Documents on NSA's zero-day policy provide little insight, EFF says
- GitHub on DDoS alert, efforts to curb its largest attack continue
- Shadow data: The monster that isn't just under your bed