VENDOR: ZyXEL Communications
WHAT: The ZyXEL Communications USG1900 is a comprehensive UTM firewall that is brilliantly simple to set up.
PRICE: $3,550 (includes first year of licensing).
VENDOR: WatchGuard Technologies, Inc.
WHAT: The Firebox M440 is the latest next-generation firewall offering from WatchGuard.
PRICE: $6,795 (includes first year of licensing).
WHAT: SolarWinds Log & Event Manager is one of the most popular SIEMs on the market today – and with good reason.
WHAT: The NetIQ Sentinel may be one of the best SIEM solutions for your network.
PRICE: Starts at $9,680 (plus additional first year maintenance fee).
WHAT: The EventSentry from Netikus brings to the table a plethora of functionality to ensure system security. I
PRICE: Starts at $85 (price must include cost of hardware/software plus recurring cost for upgrades).
WHAT: Intel Security’s McAfee Enterprise Security Manager (ESM) is a security information and event management suite.
PRICE: $39,995 for VM, $47,994 for comparable hardware pricing.
WHAT: The EventLog Analyzer from ManageEngine is quickly installed and easily scalable software that can be implemented for a network’s SIEM solution.
PRICE: $3,495 (including annual maintenance and support).
WHAT: LogRhythm is a security information and event manager that is extremely customizable, functional and user friendly.
PRICE: $27,500 (plus 20 percent for annual support and maintenance).
WHAT: The EventTracker Security Center v7.6 is a great solution for enterprise security information and event management (SIEM).
PRICE: Starts at $5,995 (depends on options and log source count).
WHAT: The EiQ Networks SecureVue software suite is a comprehensive log and asset management system that lets network administrators quickly get the full picture of what is going on in their network.
PRICE: $26,994 for hardware appliance and 25-asset license.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Study: Open Source Software use increasing in enterprises but without vulnerability monitoring
- RSA Conference 2015: Prepare for the IoT before it's too late, Sorebo warns
- 'Aaron's Law' returns to Congress
- RSA 2015: Tension continues to grow between govt, cryptographers
- Data at risk for 9,000 individuals following unauthorized access to SRI Inc. website
- Study: Conficker declared top threat of 2014, but N. America targeted mainly by AnglerEK
- RSA 2015: Straight talk about encryption, bulk surveillance and IoT
- RSA 2015: In the healthcare industry, security must innovate with business
- RSA 2015: Unintended use of aircraft systems next challenge for counterterrorism community
- RSA 2015: Bug hunting and responsible vulnerability disclosure