Upcoming Vendor Webcasts
Join for a special online discussion with Chief Technology Officer, Amrit Williams and CMO Mitch Bishop as they discuss what are expected to be some of the most pressing security issues in 2016, and advice on how to plan ahead.
Join experts from Informatica who will address in detail the challenges companies face in knowing how to recognize sensitive data, discover where their data resides and how to protect it from attackers.
Join us for a live demo to learn about the most common types of malware, and how you can detect infections quickly with AlienVault USM.
In this webcast, LogRhythm and Cisco will share some of the latest techniques used by attackers to penetrate networks.
Take a deeper dive into mobile identity, system architecture, threats and best security practices for mobile application development.
Bad guys are lurking in your network neighborhood, kicking doors and testing entry points, all the time. Threatscape 2015 is evolving rapidly, but your resources and staff may not be enough to meet these challenges.
We all know that security gaps are widening due to technology shifts and advanced threats. Whether you are in finance, energy, tech, or manufacturing, the infosec challenges are much the same.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- CISO salaries and demand for cyber-skills skyrockets, surprising no-one
- Malwarebytes says sorry for multiple AV bugs, still unpatched
- Ransomware and POS attackers to zero in on small businesses, retailers
- TaxAct breached: Customer banking and Social Security information compromised
- Student SSNs exposed in University of Central Florida breach