Upcoming Vendor Webcast
The rigidity of web application security controls has left the enterprise vulnerable to data breach.
They may be the oldest tricks in the book, but SQL injection and cross-site scripting (XSS) attacks still put a hurt on thousands of web applications every year, impacting millions of users—your users and customers.
PREVIOUS VENDOR WEBCASTS
Chartered with securing both the PII of over 250,000 physicians and a vast amount of highly valued intellectual property amidst a rapidly evolving threat landscape, Paul Lynch, Director of Data Security and Networks at the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM), recognized the need to move beyond a traditional SIEM, and employ a more holistic approach to Security Intelligence.
Every business that operates a cardholder environment to transact with its customers is required to maintain compliance to the PCI DSS international standard for security. Penalties for lack of compliance have become costly yet compliance does not equal security.
Mobile Devices has seen unprecedented growth since their introduction and now form an integral part of our daily lives. Yet, many Enterprises have not fully embraced mobile as part of their strategy because of too many unanswered questions.
Organizations continue to face the ongoing challenges of securing a continually evolving network perimeter. Organized crime has shifted to the digital underworld.
Cyber threat investigators discuss privileged account vulnerabilities found in most serious security breaches.
Application control is more than whitelisting-It's monitoring, visibility, protection & default deny
Application Control technology is more than just whitelisting. Organizations have found significant value via full visibility into server and desktop environments by continuously monitoring and observing application behavior.
Many organizations over invest in network security solutions—relying on traditional antivirus to secure their endpoints.
Security teams are sharply focused on bringing security to applications and meeting compliance requirements in the delivery of these applications and services.
There now are more mobile devices on the planet than humans, and cyber criminals are targeting them at an increasing rate.
News about data breaches in the healthcare sector continues unabated.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Impact of Linux bug 'grinch' spans servers, workstations, Android devices and more
- House, in rush vote, passes Intelligence Authorization Act
- More than 100K WordPress sites compromised by malware due to plugin vulnerability
- U.S. accounts for most Mac OS X attacks and websites seeded with malware
- Audit shows University of Maryland security flaws remain
- Critical 'Misfortune Cookie' bug puts millions of internet-connected routers at risk
- Securing the enterprise with the five W's of access
- Exploits, mobile and cloud storage threats will plague users in 2015
- 2015 trends to watch: Data destruction, endpoint intelligence and user behavior analytics
- Former employees sue Sony, theaters drop 'The Interview'