In this interview, Chris Fedde, president of Hexis Cyber Solutions, addresses fears on how automated solutions can interfere with network operations.
In this video, Ashley Carman, editorial assistant at SC Magazine, hears about Yahoo's future plans and Stamos' thoughts on the company's responsibility to keep users safe.
In this video, Danielle Walker, senior reporter at SC Magazine, gets a sneak peek at an upcoming CISO survey conducted by IBM. Kris Lovejoy, general manager of security services at IBM, discusses the findings.
In this video, John McCormack, CEO at Websense, sits with SC Magazine Senior Reporter Danielle Walker, to discuss how enterprises can be prepared for the coming Internet of Things.
In this video, Jay Radcliffe, senior security researcher at Rapid7, discusses his recent work and how the industry needs to get ahead of the game when it comes to medical device security.
In this video, Joshua Corman, CTO at Sonatype, chats with SC Magazine's Danielle Walker on his involvement in some important upcoming initiatives.
In this video Teri Robinson sits with Jaime Blasco, director of AlienVault Labs, to discuss the prominent cyber criminal activity he and his team has witnessed this year.
In this video, F-Secure's Timo Hirvonen chats with Adam Greenberg, reporter at SC Magazine, about the project, as well as the threats aimed at Flash and Java vulnerabilities.
Karl Sigler, Threat Intelligence Manager at Trustwave, discusses the Backoff point-of-sale malware that was recently uncovered by Trustwave in collaboration with government agencies like the Secret Service.
In this video shot at Black Hat 2014 in Las Vegas, Jeff Forristal of Bluebox Security sits with Danielle Walker, reporter at SC Magazine, to discuss the Fake ID Android vulnerability.
In this video interview, SC Magazine's Teri Robinson discusses the latest threat trends with Seculert CTO Aviv Raff at the 2014 Black Hat conference in Las Vegas.
In this video, AccessData's Lucas Zaichkowsky chats with SC Magazine's Danielle Walker on EMV design flaws.
In this video, Peter Clay, CSG Invotas' new CISO, speaks with SC Magazine Reporter Danielle Walker to deliver some insight to security leaders.
In this video, SC Magazine chats with Chandra McMahon of Lockheed Martin on ways organizations can leverage the cyber kill chain in order to improve their detection, mitigation, and defense posture.
In this video, SC Magazine's Danielle Walker interviews Trey Ford, global security strategist at Rapid7, to discuss the rapidly changing role of the CSO.
SC Magazine Articles
- APT operation 'Double Tap' exploits serious Windows OLE bug
- 'DoubleDirect' MitM attack affects iOS, Android and OS X users
- Android malware 'NotCompatible' evolves, spawns resilient botnet
- The Internet of Things (IoT) will fail if security has no context
- Regin: nation-state possibly behind the stealthy modular spying malware
- Operators disable firewall features to increase network performance, survey finds
- DDoS attacks cost organizations $40,000 per hour, survey finds
- Waste no time patching Windows Schannel, OLE bugs, experts warn
- Study: 68 percent of healthcare breaches caused by loss or theft of devices, files
- Spin.com redirects to Rig Exploit Kit, infects users with malware, Symantec observes
- Study: 'High priority' issues hamper endpoint security solution implementation
- Researchers identify POS malware targeting ticket machines, electronic kiosks
- Pirated Joomla, WordPress, Drupal themes and plugins contain CryptoPHP backdoor
- DDoS attacks grew in size, threats became more complex, Q3 reports say
- Man gets 18 months in prison for accessing Subway POS devices, loading up gift cards