In this video, Ashley Carman, editorial assistant at SC Magazine, hears about Yahoo's future plans and Stamos' thoughts on the company's responsibility to keep users safe.
In this video, Danielle Walker, senior reporter at SC Magazine, gets a sneak peek at an upcoming CISO survey conducted by IBM. Kris Lovejoy, general manager of security services at IBM, discusses the findings.
In this video, John McCormack, CEO at Websense, sits with SC Magazine Senior Reporter Danielle Walker, to discuss how enterprises can be prepared for the coming Internet of Things.
In this video, Jay Radcliffe, senior security researcher at Rapid7, discusses his recent work and how the industry needs to get ahead of the game when it comes to medical device security.
In this video, Joshua Corman, CTO at Sonatype, chats with SC Magazine's Danielle Walker on his involvement in some important upcoming initiatives.
In this video Teri Robinson sits with Jaime Blasco, director of AlienVault Labs, to discuss the prominent cyber criminal activity he and his team has witnessed this year.
In this video, F-Secure's Timo Hirvonen chats with Adam Greenberg, reporter at SC Magazine, about the project, as well as the threats aimed at Flash and Java vulnerabilities.
Karl Sigler, Threat Intelligence Manager at Trustwave, discusses the Backoff point-of-sale malware that was recently uncovered by Trustwave in collaboration with government agencies like the Secret Service.
In this video shot at Black Hat 2014 in Las Vegas, Jeff Forristal of Bluebox Security sits with Danielle Walker, reporter at SC Magazine, to discuss the Fake ID Android vulnerability.
In this video interview, SC Magazine's Teri Robinson discusses the latest threat trends with Seculert CTO Aviv Raff at the 2014 Black Hat conference in Las Vegas.
In this video, AccessData's Lucas Zaichkowsky chats with SC Magazine's Danielle Walker on EMV design flaws.
In this video, Peter Clay, CSG Invotas' new CISO, speaks with SC Magazine Reporter Danielle Walker to deliver some insight to security leaders.
In this video, SC Magazine chats with Chandra McMahon of Lockheed Martin on ways organizations can leverage the cyber kill chain in order to improve their detection, mitigation, and defense posture.
In this video, SC Magazine's Danielle Walker interviews Trey Ford, global security strategist at Rapid7, to discuss the rapidly changing role of the CSO.
In this video interview, Dug Song, CEO of Duo Security, discusses the impact of two-factor authentication and its deployment in the workplace, as well as the effect that wearables will have on the enterprise in the future.
SC Magazine Articles
- Microsoft report explores dangers of running expired security software
- Survey: real-time SIEM solutions help orgs detect attacks within minutes
- Vulnerabilities identified in three Advantech products
- Android malware 'NotCompatible' evolves, spawns resilient botnet
- State Department hack may be tied to White House network breach
- Operators disable firewall features to increase network performance, survey finds
- Waste no time patching Windows Schannel, OLE bugs, experts warn
- Study: 68 percent of healthcare breaches caused by loss or theft of devices, files
- Spin.com redirects to Rig Exploit Kit, infects users with malware, Symantec observes
- Upping the ante: PCI Security Standard
- Study: Third of employees use company devices for social media and online shopping
- 'DoubleDirect' MitM attack affects iOS, Android and OS X users
- Swedish appeals court nixes Assange's plea
- Critical XSS vulnerability addressed in WordPress
- The Internet of Things (IoT) will fail if security has no context