In this interview, Jim Penrose, executive vice president at Darktrace, shares hows the industry can work to improve threat intelligence sharing, while maintaining client confidentiality.
In this video, Tom Kellermann, chief cybersecurity officer at Trend Micro, discusses trending cybercriminal tactics in 2014, such as Island Hopping.
In this video, some prominent information security professionals share their thoughts on prevalent threats in 2014 and what they think is to come in 2015.
In this interview, Chris Fedde, president of Hexis Cyber Solutions, addresses fears on how automated solutions can interfere with network operations.
In this video, Ashley Carman, editorial assistant at SC Magazine, hears about Yahoo's future plans and Stamos' thoughts on the company's responsibility to keep users safe.
In this video, Danielle Walker, senior reporter at SC Magazine, gets a sneak peek at an upcoming CISO survey conducted by IBM. Kris Lovejoy, general manager of security services at IBM, discusses the findings.
In this video, John McCormack, CEO at Websense, sits with SC Magazine Senior Reporter Danielle Walker, to discuss how enterprises can be prepared for the coming Internet of Things.
In this video, Jay Radcliffe, senior security researcher at Rapid7, discusses his recent work and how the industry needs to get ahead of the game when it comes to medical device security.
In this video, Joshua Corman, CTO at Sonatype, chats with SC Magazine's Danielle Walker on his involvement in some important upcoming initiatives.
In this video Teri Robinson sits with Jaime Blasco, director of AlienVault Labs, to discuss the prominent cyber criminal activity he and his team has witnessed this year.
In this video, F-Secure's Timo Hirvonen chats with Adam Greenberg, reporter at SC Magazine, about the project, as well as the threats aimed at Flash and Java vulnerabilities.
Karl Sigler, Threat Intelligence Manager at Trustwave, discusses the Backoff point-of-sale malware that was recently uncovered by Trustwave in collaboration with government agencies like the Secret Service.
In this video shot at Black Hat 2014 in Las Vegas, Jeff Forristal of Bluebox Security sits with Danielle Walker, reporter at SC Magazine, to discuss the Fake ID Android vulnerability.
In this video interview, SC Magazine's Teri Robinson discusses the latest threat trends with Seculert CTO Aviv Raff at the 2014 Black Hat conference in Las Vegas.
In this video, AccessData's Lucas Zaichkowsky chats with SC Magazine's Danielle Walker on EMV design flaws.
SC Magazine Articles
- Impact of Linux bug 'grinch' spans servers, workstations, Android devices and more
- House, in rush vote, passes Intelligence Authorization Act
- More than 100K WordPress sites compromised by malware due to plugin vulnerability
- Phishing email contains Word doc, enabling macros leads to malware infection
- U.S. accounts for most Mac OS X attacks and websites seeded with malware
- White House calls Sony hack a "serious national security matter," gov't mulls proper response
- 'Spark' shares traits with Alina, JackPOS, uses AutoIt differently
- California nonprofit sues San Diego Police Department over stingray documents
- Critical 'Misfortune Cookie' bug puts millions of internet-connected routers at risk
- Securing the enterprise with the five W's of access