WHAT: Secures servers with software-based attestation, full-memory encryption and OS hardening, providing a foundation for trusted computing.
PRICE: $1,000/month for up to 20 servers for vCage Manager.
WHAT: This is one of those why-didn’t-I-think-of-that tools that is deceptively easy to think about and use, but really, under the hood, has lots of moving parts.
PRICE: $300 per server per year.
WHAT: This is a security automation product for use in a VMware environment.
PRICE: Enterprise pricing starts at $63,750 for a single data center site with 20 ESXi CPU sockets; a free community edition for up to three hosts is also available.
VENDOR: 5nine Software
WHAT: There are a lot of virtual applications, especially security applications, that focus on VMware.
PRICE: $499 per two CPU per year.
WHAT: Compliance automation.
PRICE: $1,400 per socket per year.
VENDOR: Bitdefender LLC
WHAT: Hypervisor-agnostic security for virtual endpoints running on Citrix, VMware, Microsoft, Oracle and RedHat platforms.
PRICE: $1,327 per year for 10 virtual servers.
WHAT: Wraps mission critical environments – OS, applications and more – in protection on the detection and prevention levels.
PRICE: Starts at $995 per user license.
WHAT: Provides ePO managed anti-virus for virtualized environments.
PRICE: $34.73 per virtual desktop and up, depending on number of desktops/servers.
VENDOR: Bitdefender LLC
WHAT: Unifies security management for physical, virtualized and mobile environments.
PRICE: Modular pricing based on one’s requirements.
VENDOR: Reflex Systems
WHAT: Provides monitoring, performance, capacity, configuration management and security for virtual data centers in a single product.
PRICE: Call Reflex Systems for pricing based upon deployment.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Microsoft report explores dangers of running expired security software
- Survey: real-time SIEM solutions help orgs detect attacks within minutes
- Vulnerabilities identified in three Advantech products
- Android malware 'NotCompatible' evolves, spawns resilient botnet
- State Department hack may be tied to White House network breach
- Operators disable firewall features to increase network performance, survey finds
- Waste no time patching Windows Schannel, OLE bugs, experts warn
- Study: 68 percent of healthcare breaches caused by loss or theft of devices, files
- Spin.com redirects to Rig Exploit Kit, infects users with malware, Symantec observes
- Upping the ante: PCI Security Standard
- Study: Third of employees use company devices for social media and online shopping
- 'DoubleDirect' MitM attack affects iOS, Android and OS X users
- Swedish appeals court nixes Assange's plea
- Critical XSS vulnerability addressed in WordPress
- The Internet of Things (IoT) will fail if security has no context