Web Content Management/Filtering/Behavior Blocking Reviews
WHAT: SaaS-delivered secure collaboration application.
PRICE: $75 per user per year.
VENDOR: Varonis Systems
WHAT: Provides data classification for human-generated files, such as documents and SharePoint files or any human-generated files that reside on file servers.
PRICE: $17,000 DatAdvantage, $9,000 IDU Classification Framework for 100 users
WHAT: As part of the Digital Guardian program, provides data classification
PRICE: As part of a data protection managed service, list price is $6 to $10 per user per month.
WHAT: rovides email and document classification – when both products are used – for Microsoft platforms.
PRICE: TMC starts at $27.50 per user; TCO starts at $27.50 per user; TITUS Classification including Desktop (TCD) starts at $51 per user.
VENDOR: CA Technologie
WHAT: Discovers and classifies sensitive structured and unstructured content stored within file servers, databases, collaboration tools and storage repositories.
PRICE: $20,000 per server.
VENDOR: Trend Micro
WHAT: The Trend Micro InterScan Web Security Virtual Appliance and the Advanced Reporting and Management module work together to become a serious web security and reporting tool.
PRICE: $15.82 per seat for 1,001-2,000 users.
WHAT: A comprehensive web management appliance.
PRICE: $850 per year for 50 users.
VENDOR: Sophos, Inc.
WHAT: Features a solid URL and reputation filter that uses more than 50 different categories to scan web pages, as well as real-time malware scanning to protect the enterprise from several web-based threats.
PRICE: $2,495 hardware, plus $18.33 per user.
WHAT: The NSA can not only be a powerful content filter but a full security gateway as well.
PRICE: $4,995 for appliance, plus $2,830 for CFS bundle for one year
WHAT: Offers a multitude of deployment modes for the enterprise, including proxy, bridge, sniffer, ICAP and gateway or router deployment.
PRICE: Subscription price with standard support for 1,000 users: $10.20/user for one year = $10,200.
SC Magazine Articles
- Yahoo breach; State-sponsored actors suspected, at least 500 million accounts affected
- Education sector bullied by ransomware and can barely defend itself, report
- Cisco warns of exploitation of new flaws linked to Shadow Brokers exploits
- DetoxCrypto ransomware imitates Malwarebytes software
- House Committee urges Obama not to pardon Snowden
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas hit with POS breach
- X-ray and MRI machines among devices used as springboards for data breach attacks
- Brexit shakeup: How will the U.K.'s exit from the EU affect the technology sector?
- Hacker purportedly selling over 650,000 stolen medical records on dark web marketplace