Web Content Management/Filtering/Behavior Blocking
WHAT: SaaS-delivered secure collaboration application.
PRICE: $75 per user per year.
VENDOR: Varonis Systems
WHAT: Provides data classification for human-generated files, such as documents and SharePoint files or any human-generated files that reside on file servers.
PRICE: $17,000 DatAdvantage, $9,000 IDU Classification Framework for 100 users
WHAT: As part of the Digital Guardian program, provides data classification
PRICE: As part of a data protection managed service, list price is $6 to $10 per user per month.
WHAT: rovides email and document classification – when both products are used – for Microsoft platforms.
PRICE: TMC starts at $27.50 per user; TCO starts at $27.50 per user; TITUS Classification including Desktop (TCD) starts at $51 per user.
VENDOR: CA Technologie
WHAT: Discovers and classifies sensitive structured and unstructured content stored within file servers, databases, collaboration tools and storage repositories.
PRICE: $20,000 per server.
VENDOR: Trend Micro
WHAT: The Trend Micro InterScan Web Security Virtual Appliance and the Advanced Reporting and Management module work together to become a serious web security and reporting tool.
PRICE: $15.82 per seat for 1,001-2,000 users.
WHAT: A comprehensive web management appliance.
PRICE: $850 per year for 50 users.
VENDOR: Sophos, Inc.
WHAT: Features a solid URL and reputation filter that uses more than 50 different categories to scan web pages, as well as real-time malware scanning to protect the enterprise from several web-based threats.
PRICE: $2,495 hardware, plus $18.33 per user.
WHAT: The NSA can not only be a powerful content filter but a full security gateway as well.
PRICE: $4,995 for appliance, plus $2,830 for CFS bundle for one year
WHAT: Offers a multitude of deployment modes for the enterprise, including proxy, bridge, sniffer, ICAP and gateway or router deployment.
PRICE: Subscription price with standard support for 1,000 users: $10.20/user for one year = $10,200.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Impact of Linux bug 'grinch' spans servers, workstations, Android devices and more
- House, in rush vote, passes Intelligence Authorization Act
- More than 100K WordPress sites compromised by malware due to plugin vulnerability
- Phishing email contains Word doc, enabling macros leads to malware infection
- U.S. accounts for most Mac OS X attacks and websites seeded with malware
- White House calls Sony hack a "serious national security matter," gov't mulls proper response
- 'Spark' shares traits with Alina, JackPOS, uses AutoIt differently
- California nonprofit sues San Diego Police Department over stingray documents
- Critical 'Misfortune Cookie' bug puts millions of internet-connected routers at risk
- Securing the enterprise with the five W's of access