Web Services Security, E-Commerce Security
WHAT: Provides secure authentication and data transmission for high-risk connections, such as online banking.
PRICE: Starts at $15/user per year
WHAT: An appliance-based security and content management filtering solution that is part customer premise device and part cloud-based services
VENDOR: Barracuda Networks
WHAT: Solves dangers of browsing on the web
PRICE: $1-5 per user per month
VENDOR: Gilian Technologies
VENDOR: Metropolitan Networks
PRICE: As reviewed, c. $19,800
VENDOR: CipherTrust Inc.
VENDOR: WatchGuard Technologies, Inc.
VENDOR: Xceedium Inc.
PRICE: $6,400 (25 nodes)
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- APT operation 'Double Tap' exploits serious Windows OLE bug
- 'DoubleDirect' MitM attack affects iOS, Android and OS X users
- Man gets 18 months in prison for accessing Subway POS devices, loading up gift cards
- The Internet of Things (IoT) will fail if security has no context
- Regin: nation-state possibly behind the stealthy modular spying malware
- Operators disable firewall features to increase network performance, survey finds
- DDoS attacks cost organizations $40,000 per hour, survey finds
- Waste no time patching Windows Schannel, OLE bugs, experts warn
- Study: 68 percent of healthcare breaches caused by loss or theft of devices, files
- Spin.com redirects to Rig Exploit Kit, infects users with malware, Symantec observes
- Syrian Electronic Army redirects Gigya, briefly compromises media sites on Thanksgiving Day
- Study: 'High priority' issues hamper endpoint security solution implementation
- Researchers identify POS malware targeting ticket machines, electronic kiosks
- Pirated Joomla, WordPress, Drupal themes and plugins contain CryptoPHP backdoor
- DDoS attacks grew in size, threats became more complex, Q3 reports say