Web Services Security, E-Commerce Security Reviews
WHAT: Provides secure authentication and data transmission for high-risk connections, such as online banking.
PRICE: Starts at $15/user per year
WHAT: An appliance-based security and content management filtering solution that is part customer premise device and part cloud-based services
VENDOR: Barracuda Networks
WHAT: Solves dangers of browsing on the web
PRICE: $1-5 per user per month
VENDOR: Gilian Technologies
VENDOR: Metropolitan Networks
PRICE: As reviewed, c. $19,800
VENDOR: CipherTrust Inc.
VENDOR: WatchGuard Technologies, Inc.
VENDOR: Xceedium Inc.
PRICE: $6,400 (25 nodes)
SC Magazine Articles
- Yahoo breach; State-sponsored actors suspected, at least 500 million accounts affected
- Education sector bullied by ransomware and can barely defend itself, report
- Cisco warns of exploitation of new flaws linked to Shadow Brokers exploits
- DetoxCrypto ransomware imitates Malwarebytes software
- House Committee urges Obama not to pardon Snowden
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas hit with POS breach
- X-ray and MRI machines among devices used as springboards for data breach attacks
- Brexit shakeup: How will the U.K.'s exit from the EU affect the technology sector?
- Ransomware attack almost sends NASCAR team to the garage