Web Services Security, E-Commerce Security Reviews
WHAT: Provides secure authentication and data transmission for high-risk connections, such as online banking.
PRICE: Starts at $15/user per year
WHAT: An appliance-based security and content management filtering solution that is part customer premise device and part cloud-based services
VENDOR: Barracuda Networks
WHAT: Solves dangers of browsing on the web
PRICE: $1-5 per user per month
VENDOR: Gilian Technologies
VENDOR: Metropolitan Networks
PRICE: As reviewed, c. $19,800
VENDOR: CipherTrust Inc.
VENDOR: WatchGuard Technologies, Inc.
VENDOR: Xceedium Inc.
PRICE: $6,400 (25 nodes)
SC Magazine Articles
- Industry pros react to Cisco, Fortinet advisories after possible Snowden NSA leak
- USAA members hit with multiple phishing attacks
- Trust exercise: Symantec's new website security expert is reaching out to hacker community
- WikiLeaks postings of Turkish emails included active links to malware
- U.S. government extends offer to protect states from electoral cyberthreats
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- CEO sacked after aircraft company grounded by whaling attack
- Microsoft warns of new, self-propagating ransomware in the wild
- Wendy's POS breach 'considerably' bigger than first thought
- The media becomes the story as hackers focus efforts on news organizations
- Researchers quell Wildfire ransomware with decryption key
- M&A deals bring added cybersecurity risks
- Twitoor first Android malware known to leverage Twitter for command and control
- Juniper confirms leaked "NSA exploits" affect its firewalls, no patch released yet