Web Services Security, E-Commerce Security
WHAT: Provides secure authentication and data transmission for high-risk connections, such as online banking.
PRICE: Starts at $15/user per year
WHAT: An appliance-based security and content management filtering solution that is part customer premise device and part cloud-based services
VENDOR: Barracuda Networks
WHAT: Solves dangers of browsing on the web
PRICE: $1-5 per user per month
VENDOR: Gilian Technologies
VENDOR: Metropolitan Networks
PRICE: As reviewed, c. $19,800
VENDOR: CipherTrust Inc.
VENDOR: WatchGuard Technologies, Inc.
VENDOR: Xceedium Inc.
PRICE: $6,400 (25 nodes)
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Popular adult website XTube compromised, delivers malware
- Android vulnerability leaves apps open to malicious overwriting
- One in three of the top million websites are 'risky,' researchers find
- Orgs predict $53M risk, on average, from crypto key, digital cert attacks
- Hanjuan Exploit Kit leveraged in malvertising campaign
- Report: 71 percent of orgs were successfully attacked in 2014
- Self-deleting malware targets home routers to gather information
- 'PoSeidon' point-of-sale malware targets payment card information
- Amedisys notifies nearly 7,000 individuals of potential breach
- Report: More than 15,000 vulnerabilities in nearly 4,000 applications reported in 2014
- IBM will invest $3 billion in new IoT unit
- Infostealer Laziok targets energy companies
- 30 percent of practitioners say they would pay cyber extortionists to retrieve their data
- The best defense is a good offense: The importance of securing your endpoints
- British Airways says rewards accounts hacked, locked down