Web Services Security, E-Commerce Security Reviews
WHAT: Provides secure authentication and data transmission for high-risk connections, such as online banking.
PRICE: Starts at $15/user per year
WHAT: An appliance-based security and content management filtering solution that is part customer premise device and part cloud-based services
VENDOR: Barracuda Networks
WHAT: Solves dangers of browsing on the web
PRICE: $1-5 per user per month
VENDOR: Gilian Technologies
VENDOR: Metropolitan Networks
PRICE: As reviewed, c. $19,800
VENDOR: CipherTrust Inc.
VENDOR: WatchGuard Technologies, Inc.
VENDOR: Xceedium Inc.
PRICE: $6,400 (25 nodes)
SC Magazine Articles
- WordPress Summer of Pwnage: 64 holes in 21 days
- WhatsApp in the spotlight after Turkey publishes messages of coup officers
- Deal with the devil: Ransomware experiment proves you can negotiate price down
- 2.3 million 'Warframe,' 'Clash of Kings' accounts compromised
- Microsoft EOP exposes users to data breaches, whitepaper
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas hit with POS breach
- X-ray and MRI machines among devices used as springboards for data breach attacks
- Hacker purportedly selling over 650,000 stolen medical records on dark web marketplace
- Wi-Fi warning! Study finds U.S. unaware of public Wi-fi risks
- Trump's Russian interests and Guccifer 2.0
- Russian hackers take the stage at DNC convention
- TSA master key hackers expose dangers of physical and digital key escrow policies
- Patchwork cyberespionage campaign branches out to strike businesses
- Proliferation of hacker culture helped keep Anonymous from being branded terrorist org